Kamalhasnainee's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Let's View Some Places in one panorama (Panorama views)

It seems that few people love to share panorama pictures. By one panorama we can identify huge places. So, I would like to share some panorama of various places here from our country Bangladesh and also requesting to share your best panorama with us. Let's view first from me -

View of Comilla (Dharma Sagor, Comilla Stadium, Comilla Zilla School, Comilla Club, Town Hall etc.)View of Comilla (Dharma Sagor, Comilla Stadium, Comilla Zilla School, Comilla Club, Town Hall etc.)View of Bhatiary golfView of Bhatiary golfView of Village area in ComillaView of Village area in Comilla

Airport and other important places from Army Golf Roof Top, DhakaAirport and other important places from Army Golf Roof Top, Dhaka

I hope all of you in connect my friends will like this post @LucioV @ErmesT @OmarBD @IlankovanT @AnuradhaP @HelloSamsonR @BishowvijayaP @ShafiulB

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Bangladesh
47 comments
Level 10

Re: Let's View Some Places in one panorama (Panorama views)

My Dear Brother @Kamalhasnainee Good day. Beautiful Capture. Thanks a lot! sharing with us.

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Connect Moderator

@Kamalhasnainee It's so wonderful.. 

Your photography style is very high. I love this..

Happy Guiding!!!

Connect Moderator

You are inviting me to a party @Kamalhasnainee

I love panoramic photos, and I will happy to share some of mine:

Here you can see the wiew of the wolled city of Cittadella: https://goo.gl/maps/og7uhUMBJgL2

Both photos are taken from the towers that protect the two main gates of the city

Cittadella (Pd) - Photo taken from the south gate: "Torre di Malta"Cittadella (Pd) - Photo taken from the south gate: "Torre di Malta"Cittadella (Pd) - Photo taken from the north gateCittadella (Pd) - Photo taken from the north gate

more photo to come

I also take this opportunity to wish to you all an Happy New Year

Ermes

Level 9

@OmarBD wrote:

My Dear Brother @Kamalhasnainee Good day. Beautiful Capture. Thanks a lot! sharing with us.

Thanks brother @OmarBD ! The first panoramic view of Comilla stadium and others is one of the most important picture which we targeted to achieve and also waiting from you one of the best from your archives ha..ha..haaaaaaaaaaaaaa !

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

@ShafiulB wrote:

@Kamalhasnainee It's so wonderful.. 

Your photography style is very high. I love this..

Happy Guiding!!!

Oh brother @ShafiulB just trying my level best and thanks for your highly appreciations ! 

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

@ErmesT wrote:

You are inviting me to a perty @Kamalhasnainee

I love panoramic photos, and I will happy to share some of mine:

Here you can see the wiew of the wolled city of Cittadella: https://goo.gl/maps/og7uhUMBJgL2

Both photos are taken from the towers that protect the two main gates of the city

more photo to come

I also take this opportunity to wish to you all an Happy New Year

Ermes

Oh, great the last moments we are passing now for 2017 and off course Happy New Year to all of my friends here. @ErmesT Ha..ha.. really it's a party for us to sharing our panoramic archives world-wide which is very amazing and all of our friends could enjoy this topic I think so. 

I think you may like it @AkmalB @NirajBhusal @NareshDarji @DrShaunak @KarenVChin 

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 10

Thanks for tagging me in @Kamalhasnainee but I cannot share here, due to the photos limit, you know, and if I'll post from outside services you will not be able to zoom in. 😉

Best wishes to everyone! 🙂

Level 10

Hi @Kamalhasnainee

All the panoramas are detailed and beautiful, but I like the last one ,which is from golf club roof top.

It's an awesome photography 

I love this

Thanks for sharing 

Have a good day 

Level 9

Oups very sad @LucioV !  I hope Team will do something about this and needed to change or increase the quota limit for extra ordinary persons in connect to sharing their experiences here.

@LucioV wrote:

Thanks for tagging me in @Kamalhasnainee but I cannot share here, due to the photos limit, you know, and if I'll post from outside services you will not be able to zoom in. 😉

Best wishes to everyone! 🙂

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh