Hannah SullivanP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Lake Tahoe

Lake Tahoe is beautiful in Winter! To be fair, it is beautiful in every season, and in winter the entire region is dressed in a regal bright white, with stunning turquoise waters, seen for miles. Catch a view from the top of the local world-class resorts, or at the beach, or hop out of the car for a second above the inimitable Emerald Bay. Keep warm and take some quick or pro snaps and, if you like sharing, discover the local Instagrammers for TahoeSouth, TahoeNorth, and TahoeUniversity...not to mention all the ski resorts pages. My husband and I relocated to Tahoe from Sacramento, CA and have never been happier with local life.   Enjoy 300 days of sun at the lovely Lake Tahoe!

lake-tahoe-winter-wallpaper-1.jpg

Lake Tahoe Nevada State Park, Nevada 28, Incline Village, NV, United States
4 comments
Level 8

Re: Lake Tahoe

@Hannah SullivanP Very nice photo of beautiful places

Level 6

Very nice shot, @Hannah SullivanP

How was the impact when you have moved here from Sacramento? I mean… life in very small towns is very different than the one in big cities… What was the hardest thing you have faced?

Ciao from Italy and from… Le Marche (which is the name of the land where I live)

Level 3

Congrats on the move to Tahoe @Hannah SullivanP! Stunning photo - is that from this season? Looking forward to a snowy one!

Level 10

@Hannah SullivanP Nice photo.