MatoA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Lake Bohinj and Beauty in the Nature

This photos was taken with my HTC m8 one in summer 2016 in my country Slovenia(lake Bohinj) The area is in the Triglav national park(Triglavski narodni park) and Triglav is the biggest Mountain in Slovenia(2864m) Its really beautifull place, especialy in the summer, but its nice even in the winter.you can go on skiing...and the view from the up to the lake is incredible. www.bohinj.si 

Bohinj lakeBohinj lake

Bohinj lakeBohinj lake

Bohinj lakeBohinj lake

Bohinj lakeBohinj lake

Bohinj lakeBohinj lake

Bohinj lakeBohinj lake

Bohinj lakeBohinj lake

Bohinj lakeBohinj lake

Bohinj lakeBohinj lake

Bohinj lakeBohinj lake

Bohinj lakeBohinj lake

Bohinj lakeBohinj lake

Bohinj lakeBohinj lake

IMAG0163.jpg

Bohinj lakeBohinj lake

Bohinj lakeBohinj lake

Bohinj lakeBohinj lake

Bohinj lakeBohinj lake

Bohinj lakeBohinj lake

Bohinj lakeBohinj lake

Bohinj lakeBohinj lake

Bohinj lakeBohinj lake

Lake Bohinj, Municipality of Bohinj, Radovljica, Slovenia
11 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 7
Solution

Re: Beauty in the Nature

Hi @MatoA 

Welcome to local guides connect and thank you very much for sharing pictures of such amazing untouched place. May you tell something more about this lake ? Introduction of this place, how to visit, facility for tourist etc. It Will makes your post more lucrative and more informative to the audience.

Thanks again for sharing such a great shoots.

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator

Hi @MatoA, Welcome in Connect, the Official Community community of Google Local Guides.

Beautiful photos, I just would like to have some more description, and may be less duplicaded (or very similar) photos. Posting too much photos can be a problem in places where Internet connection is slow, and more, in a post (it's a secret) you have to surprise us with the beauty of a few selected photos (and there are beautiful). If you post more images, you loose our attention.

As this is your first post in Connect, i take the opportunity to give you some information:

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Thanks again for sharing

Level 7
Solution

Hi @MatoA 

Welcome to local guides connect and thank you very much for sharing pictures of such amazing untouched place. May you tell something more about this lake ? Introduction of this place, how to visit, facility for tourist etc. It Will makes your post more lucrative and more informative to the audience.

Thanks again for sharing such a great shoots.

Level 6

Yeah i know for duplicate photos...i will delete them soon...dont have much time today 🙂

Level 10

Really beautiful pics

Simply beautiful nature

Level 10

Re: Lake Bohinj and Beauty in the Nature

@MatoA Nice photos. Please be aware there is a limit in number of photos you can post on Local Guides Connect. 

Level 5

Thank for sharing your photos. I am from Kolkata, India. I also want to share some photos with you.DSC06550 - Copy.JPGDSC06551.JPGDSC06555.JPGDSC06558 - Copy.JPGDSC06558.JPGDSC06588 - Copy.JPGDSC06365.JPGDSC06377.JPGDSC06385.JPG

Level 10

Dear MatoA 

Really very rare photos  nature of beauty.

https://plus.google.com/+GolamAgamAzam
Level 8

Wow..... very Nice photos @MatoA, thanks for sharing with us mate all this beautiful pictures!!

Level 8

@FlylikeABird India it's home the home for the the Asian nature.....really thanks for sharing this wonderful photos of nature with us bro!!

@sutapas wrote:

Thank for sharing your photos. I am from Kolkata, India. I also want to share some photos with you.DSC06550 - Copy.JPGDSC06551.JPGDSC06555.JPGDSC06558 - Copy.JPGDSC06558.JPGDSC06588 - Copy.JPGDSC06365.JPGDSC06377.JPGDSC06385.JPG