Julien44's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: LET'S SHARE A BIT OF FRANCE --- ST LEONARD DES BOIS

Hi guys,

Thanks @Anonymous for mentioning this to me. I didn't know. This is so good ;-). The keychain made by @PaDeSSo are perfect.

I would love to have one 😉

Looking forward !

Jul

Level 10

Re: LET'S SHARE A BIT OF FRANCE --- ST LEO DES BOIS

I love your generosity @Sagir otherwise I coukd have missed it. Thank you so much. 😃

When it comes about village it comes about greenary and purity of air. You spent your life in hilly village and I also Jul. Just a little bit difference: hills there are 200 m high and where I spent childhood are 6 times more.

My places are not fully accessible to able people too as they are more steepy. I will show you when I will be there. Your post reminds me that the Earth is beautiful everywhere. 

Thanks for sharing such beauty @Julien44. 😃

Level 10

Re: LET'S SHARE A BIT OF FRANCE --- ST LEO DES BOIS

@BishowvijayaP

Thanks for your words. It is always motivating. 

I am looking forward to see your pictures.

See you

Jul

Level 10

Thanks mr @Anonymous for your great logo Local Guides Clean The World (LGCTW).

I made it because I read that yours is free and we can use it to print on all matters.

So I made and gave this keychain to all participant of LGCTW program at Bandung Local Guides - West Java - Indonesia FREE OF CHARGE.

I think this idea to increase our spirit as Local Guides always to clean the world.

Pardon and Correct me if I wrong.

Thanks @NunungAfuah

Warm Regards and Smile

Level 10

Hi @Julien44 thanks for your appreciating my keychains.

I gave it to all participants the Local Guides Clean The World at Bandung Local Guides - Indonesia free of Charge.

This is my promise, if I invited to Connect Live, I will give this keychain too to all participants of this party. Of course I very very want to give you specially.

Thanks @NunungAfuah

Warm Regards

Anonymous
Not applicable

U are not wrong at any part @PaDeSSo. If anything I'm impressed how u took initiative and created those very beautiful keychains! 👏👏👏

Seeing it made me really proud!

Thanks enormously!!! ☺️😊😁

One need to belong to @Julien44 - he is one of our top contributors on Connect! 😁

Level 10

Thanks mr @Anonymous

Not only for Bandung Local Guides, I will give this keychain too to all Nusantara Meet Up #2 participants, our CM @NunungAfuah will explain about MUN2.

How I can send it to both of you ? Send me please by PM your address Mr. @Anonymous and Mr @Julien44

Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

That is so kind of you @PaDeSSo, can't believe it ☺️☺️☺️! 

The way u include everyone and thinking about us all, that is so heart warming!

That would be to much expencive to send to the other side of world, I can't ask you to do that.

But I have fantastic idea. U can give us keychains on Connect Live event 😊!

Do u agree with this idea @PaDeSSo & @Julien44?

Level 10

Ok mr @Anonymous I Agree you idea,

Actually, I send my keychains too to another Indonesia Local Guides at another city.

And really my side jobs is create any badges by acrilic, those my free of charge handmadeBandung Local Guides BadgesBandung Local Guides Badges

Another keychainAnother keychain

Transparant badges for photoTransparant badges for photo

Meet up badgesMeet up badges

Thanks @Julien44@NunungAfuah

Level 10

Hi @PaDeSSo, @Anonymous,

You are both doing so good. You are always trying to bring your stone to the building. You can be proud!

I agree with your idea to give the keychain athe local guide connect live. But is brings 2 difficulties:

- What about if we are not selected?

- How can I wait till October? 

Thanks and see you

Jul