Julien44's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

LET'S SHARE A BIT OF FRANCE --- DOMAINE DE SCEAUX

Hi guys,

Here in connect, I am enjoying a lot discovering your world. I see so many beautiful places and great recaps/photos. If you don't see what I am talking about, have a look at this post:

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Let-s-Meet-Up/World-Wide-Photo-Walk-Meet-Up-Showcase-the-Beaut...

You will see lot of great photowalk recaps such as (but not limited to):

- Exploring Ambardi Safari Park from @NareshDarji

- PHOTO WALK KUALA TERENGGANU MALAYSIA from @AkmalB

- World Wide PhotoWalk Ayamonte from @AlejandraMaria

- Temple Of Hercules the most historical Place in Amman from @OSAMA

- World Wide Photowalk Kyiv from @NatalkaR

- Worldwide Photo Walk-Sitakunda, Bangladesh from @Kamalhasnainee

- WW Photo Walk in Gujranwala from @Anonymous

- Hyderabad Photo Walk {Worldwide} from @FazeelUsmani

- Worldwide Photowalk MORENO from @ValeriaA_

Today, is my turn to share a bit of my world ;-)! Unfortunatly, I was on my own (it was not a meet-up) but I am inviting you for a visit:

Yesterday, I went to the Domaine de Sceaux near Paris France

The Domain of Sceaux is​​ 181 hectares and was designed by André Le Nôtre (who designed the park of the Palace of Versailles) at the end of the 17th century at the request of Colbert. At the Revolution, the castle and waterfalls were destroyed. From 1856, a new castle is built of Louis XIII style with bricks and stones. The park contains many statues (The fight of a unicorn and a dragon and a dog, Dawn, Twilight, Harmony, Olympus ...) and several ponds.

20180318_113427 (2).jpg

20180318_113613 (2).jpg

20180318_113557 (2).jpg

20180318_113833 (2).jpg

There are many Japanese cherry trees in the western part of the park. That's why it became a rendezvous for the Japanese hanami community during the first weeks of spring bloom. When they are in bloom, these cherry trees are so beautiful. @YasumiKikuchi check this out :

DSC00455.JPG

The castle also hosts a museum and the park is home to a memorial of the Armenian genocide.

A wheelchair can be found on site for people with reduced mobility. #Letsguidedisabled

20180318_112713 (2).jpg

In the museum, there is also a dedicated space for blind and partially sighted people, including tactile discoveries. #Letsguideblind

20180318_123100 (2).jpg

In case of emergency, there are all over the park red terminals with numbers to be easily located. 

20180318_115212 (2).jpg

It is organized a fun course for children, free sessions framed fitness. It is an ideal place for sports, hiking, fishing, rest and picnics.

I hope you will enjoy this personal photowalk.

See you around

Jul

52 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: LET'S SHARE A BIT OF FRANCE --- DOMAINE DE SCEAUX

Wowww... It's a really amazing place @Julien44 thanks for sharing this beautiful pictures from France.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

@NareshDarji I am so pleased you have enjoyed it.

@NareshDarjia écrit :

Wowww... It's a really amazing place @Julien44 thanks for sharing this beautiful pictures from France.

Level 10

Hi @Julien44

You are a legend local guide,we all knows,but 😘😘 you're such a great photographer as well bro,

Wow wow nice photography,wide angle, lovely frames,bea beauti colour combination in every shot,

It's a beautiful place,but your photos make it,more awesome.

We should learn from you,

Can you make a post about photography tips?

Thanks for sharing

Have a nice day

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Julien44 thank you very much that you choose my PhotoWalk Meet-Up RECAP for your great post, it's big honour for me

Level 9

Amazing view and really great photography @Julien44. Clean & bright place Domaine de Sceaux is very attractive & more suitable for all photographers also. Thanks for sharing with us.

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 10

Level 10

Level 10

Hi, @Julien44

Thank you for showing me the photos of the cherry blossoms in your area.
Also, thank you for your favorable introduction us.

The traditional garden of the vast castle in your area

and excellent maintenance technology is an eternal longing for the Japanese.

I learned that there are cherry blossoms in Japan in that excellent park for the first time.
As a result of my investigation, the cherry blossom varieties in the park are "Ya e zakura (Double cherry blossoms)".
A round petal is a lovely cherry blossom.

My discussion has the theme of Japanese cherry blossoms,
but we welcome posts from all over the world.

"Hanami" of Japan 2018

I am looking forward to it!

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper