cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Kite Festival " Uttarayan "

Thanks @Jagadeesh_Reddy

@Jagadeesh_Reddy wrote:

I use to see these things in movies only especially in Bollywood, seems like you are having fun @NareshDarji.

It's very popular festival in Gujarat.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Yes @BishowvijayaP i have made video on it. hope you like it.

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Level 8

Thanks @iDepp for sharing such beautiful picture.i remember my school day we use to have competition in our primary school and higher secondary school .in  higher secondary school  we used to stay in boys hostel around 1000 student and on kite festival we used to celebrate together .it was good fun. thanks gain @iDepp for sharing.  

Jayesh Vekariya
Level 8

Thanks @NareshDarji .Those are very beautiful picture .i hope you had nice time  and Happy  Makarsankrati in advance.

Jayesh Vekariya
Level 8

@Jagadeesh_Reddy  if you have time please visit special Ahmedabad and Surat for Makarsankrati festival .

Jayesh Vekariya
Level 8

@NareshDarji you should have Organised Meet-up for Kite Festival and invited  @Jagadeesh_Reddy 

Jayesh Vekariya
Level 8

@NareshDarji  please share special food and Gujarati's favorite Udhiyu in world food crawl . 

Jayesh Vekariya
Level 10

There is something else I liked in the video @iDepp😀😁

At first I played the video and closed my eyes.

Then I opened up the eyes and plays the video. Probably you know what I liked. 😀😁

I was wondering that how these big kites fly but they flied. One kite I recognized there was just like a 'flying crow'. Its hard to find it as kite if it stands alone.

Thanks for sharing. 🙂

@iDepp wrote:

Yes @BishowvijayaP i have made video on it. hope you like it

Connect Moderator

Have a look this video @BishowvijayaP

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Connect Moderator

Thanks @jhvvekariya

And sure next year I will be arrange Meetup and also invite @Jagadeesh_Reddy