Did you mean: 
Level 8

Kisumu Museum

Luo culture and activitiesLuo culture and activities

Kisumu Museum, Kisumu, Kenya
6 comments
Level 8

Re: Kisumu Museum

Hi  @NickOmondi thanks for information.  Welcome to Local Guides Connect, it would be good before adding the contribution that you read these rules. If you have an interesting story from a place where you have a photo, you can share that with us.If you imagine serve to this Introduce Yourself - April 2017. Using the Forums contains a number of threads which you may find helpful for navigating Connect in general. Good luck.

Level 8

Thanks for your helpful direction. 

Connect Moderator

Hi @NickOmondi, you photo is very interesting, and I'm very curious. 

Have you added this photo to Maps?

Can you tell us a bit more about this Museum?

Thanks for sharing.

Level 8

I have many photos from museum. I will upload them to photos then share the link here. 

Level 8

Hi @ErmesT

Sorry for taking long to respond to you. I actually visited this Museum when we organised our very first Walk and meet for "Kisumu and Western Kenya Local Guides. 

The Museum is quite huge with so many features to see. I plan to go back for an extensive walk and come up with a good, detailed and factual story. Here is the link to the album of the photos I took during the visit National Museums of Kenya - Kisumu

Connect Moderator

Thanks for responding, @NickOmondi, take the time that you need. we are not in a hurry.

Thank you for the link too

Ermes