SwalayA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Khuliya Top Munsyari, India. 11000 Ft.

Khuliya Top is a trek that not many people have heard of. The uncanny view of the sunrise over the Panchachuli range from the Khuliya Top is a fantastic gift for any trekker. Very rarely do you get such grand close ups of the Himalayas on such short treks.The meadows of Khuliya are located at the top of the mountain ridge, where the small town of Munsiyari resides. Munsiyari is a popular hub for trekkers headed to Milam Valley and Nanda Devi sanctuary. (Original Source/Credit of Information : - https://indiahikes.com/documented-trek/khuliya-top-trek/) (Pic Credit : Swalay Ali)

Munsyari Uttarakhand INDIAMunsyari Uttarakhand INDIA

Khuliya Top, Khaliya, Uttarakhand, India
2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Khuliya Top Munsyari, India. 11000 Ft.

Hi @SwalayA, similar to your previous post, it looks like the information here is originally from this site. Please give credit where credit is due or we will have to remove the post. In the meantime, I am moving your post to Share Your Photos and Discoveries.

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Hi @SwalayA, similar to your previous post, it looks like the information here is originally from this site. Please give credit where credit is due or we will have to remove the post. In the meantime, I am moving your post to Share Your Photos and Discoveries.

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 7

Hi JeslynL, 

This was my first post so i was not aware of all the rules, But surely i will update it and mention the credit along will full URL.

Thanks for correcting me.

Regards/Swalay