Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Introduce yourself april 2018

Hello, let me introduce myself: 

1. Name: BRITTANY
  2. Location: Albany New York
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I've been actually surprised at how much fun it is to write reviews and help businesses as well as potential customers find what they are looking for. Not only  can I help others in finding the right places to go but also meeting new friends nearby.  I always love the local insights shared by Local Guides about their city.
  4. I love to share:  I love to share everything.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Google maps kept asking me to join and write reviews so I figured why not?
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love taking photos and wiring poetry
Level 5

Re: Introduce Yourself — April 2018 - I´m new

Thank you. It may be duplicate now... but all good. 

Thank you. 

Level 5

Re: Introduce Yourself — April 2018

Hello to the World of Local Guides!

It was surprising and exciting to receive news about the upcoming Local Guides Connect event. I recently started sharing reviews about places here in Santa Fe, New Mexico.  Although I have spent many Summer vacations in the Pecos Wilderness of New Mexico and retired from a career in transportation here in Santa Fe, I am still making new discoveries about Santa Fe.  All of my best discoveries are the result of new friends who served as my guides and showed me the way. So, its fun to share this knowledge with others. Although Santa Fe is a small historic city, it is a world recognized center of art, culture and outdoor adventure. Getting to know Santa Fe is a little tricky. Many of the best places for food, culture and outdoor living are well kept secrets. You have to find people who can show you the way to find the best cuisine, the hidden art galleries and the trails in the wilderness that many are searching for. The one thing I've learned since receiving the invitation to submit my application is this - There is a lot to learn! I hope to make my reviews, videos and photos more useful and more relevant to anyone who uses them. Thanks for allowing me to join your community and I am looking forward to submitting my first video. Best wishes to all for your continued success!

Carl Carlin
Level 5

Re: Introduce Yourself — April 2018 - I´m new

@SuzanneI Thank you so much for your kind words. I shall continue my journey and follow this new and wonderful path which I am discovering its magic and wonder each and every day. 

Please tell me more about this Moon Meditation you´ll be participating in. Sounds wonderful! 

Thank you for your support. 

Level 5

Introducing myself

IMG_20180331_173112.jpg

IMG_20180223_132723.jpg

IMG_20180223_132322.jpg

Level 8

Introduce myself

Hi everybody! My name is Serafin Gonzalez. I am from Mexico and I am 28 years old. I love to be member of this community of local guides around the World. I really think this is a privilege and an oportunity to know good people who share a common interest and plesure. I consider my self as a helpful person with good sense of humor. I do enjoy visiting  new pleaces and sharing my experiences. If someone of you come to Mexico I can give you good advice and help to see the best of this country.

Anonymous
Not applicable

1. Name:Yahya Hasan
  2. Location: Louisville., KY., USA — I’m originally from Baghdad,Iraq.
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: Improving the community, and helping people to find the information or destination they looking for. 
  4. My favorite cuisine to explore: I can be everywhere on the earth 🙂 . I love to be in huge city, also on the beach . I love California.
  5. Fun Fact about me: I'm Computer Engineer, I spent lots of time for studying. Also I'm a Photographer and this became my passion and travel to world . Here is where you can find my pictures : https://www.flickr.com/photos/abu_al_yooh/
Level 10

Nice pics you had taken. 

BM63
Former Google Contributor

Re: Mengenal semarang

Hey @asfapic,

Welcome to Local Guides Connect. Keep on reading for tips on getting started as a Local Guide :).

You can watch this video on getting started as a contributor. You’ll also be able to review the program’s rules and best practices here. Learn more about searching the community for opportunities to engage and find topics that interest you most.

I'll be moving your post to the introduce yourself  board to better organize our discussions.

I invite you to Connect and can’t wait to see what you’ll post next!

Level 10

Good work.Keep it up

BM63