KatyaBondar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Introduce myself - Local guide from St.Petersburg, Russia

Hello everyone! 

My name is Kate and I'm a Local Guide from St. Petersburg, Russia.

I work as an event-manager at a coworking space and I'm always excited to meet new people, so I try to arrange events here quite often. 

We do meetups, lectures, discussions, movie nights and game nights. Last weekend we arranged a Local Guides meetup http://bit.ly/2FsL9Hc here

My favorite part of being a Local Guide is writing the reviews about the places I visit. I mostly write positive reviews because I like supporting local businesses with a couple of kind words. But I will also write if something needs improvement and I get really excited when the improvements happen.

Whenever you are in St. Petersburg, I'll be happy to show you around! It is one of my most favorite cities in the world and I always make sure to show every important place of it to the guests. Here's the photo of our recent sunsets. 

sunset in St. Petersburgsunset in St. Petersburg

Have a great day everyone!

Saint Petersburg, Россия
1 comment
Level 5

Re: Introduce myself - Local guide from St.Petersburg, Russia

Hi I'm new to, my names Amorina I love local guides my favorite part is going places and enjoying them with family and friends and helping other peole go there to and to let them see  And this is my dog dutch he's a little tired thoughAnd this is my dog dutch he's a little tired though