Sarojdhakal's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: International Month of Monuments this September ?

Hi @IlankovanT thank you for sharing about your recent visit to the monuments. Monuments are amazing and the gifts to us from our forefathers. Idea is to organize an event to put them on Google Maps this months and enable them to be globally reachable.

Level 9

Hi @ErmesT thank you for sharing these great pictures. They are priceless.  Your suggestion is amazing could you please share with me your email ID in Private Message so that I can share with you the draft post that I've been working on Google Docs. Nepal Local Guides is really grateful to you and all Local Guides all over the world for your support in this initiative.

Connect Moderator

Of course I will @Sarojdhakal, I would like to insert your event in an existing MeetUp that we will have in Norcia next Sunday

@manulele81), Norcia area is full of interesting monuments, all the area is to be considered a munument 🙂 

Ermes

Level 10

Cupula Reichstagsgebäudes (2).JPGCupula Reichstagsgebäudes (3).JPGCupula Reichstagsgebäudes con bandera Alemana.JPGCupula Reichstagsgebäudes.JPGReichstag (2).JPGReichstag (6).JPGreichtag1.jpg

Fotos de la cupula del parlamento Alemán en Berlin.

Un Saludo Cordial de Miguel Ángel.
Level 8

@Miguelfqmg fascinating structure must be amazing to have such view

@Miguelfqmg wrote:

Cupula Reichstagsgebäudes (2).JPGCupula Reichstagsgebäudes (3).JPGCupula Reichstagsgebäudes con bandera Alemana.JPGCupula Reichstagsgebäudes.JPGReichstag (2).JPGReichstag (6).JPGreichtag1.jpg

Fotos de la cupula del parlamento Alemán en Berlin.

Level 10

Lago Hohenschwagau.JPGSchloss Neuschwanstein.JPGYo con Schloss Hohenschwagau.JPGYo en Marienbrücke y Schloss Neuschwanstein (2).JPGYo y Schloss Hohenschwagau (2).JPG

Castillos de la sierra negra de cerca de Füssen de Munich.

Un Saludo Cordial de Miguel Ángel.
Level 9

I'd like to thank all the Local Guides joining the theme of International Month of Monuments this September.

Please join in the event tomorrow in Patan →  http://bit.ly/2hodxA7

Please feel free to reach out to  @Surendra @RupendraNeupane @Sarojdhakal @BishowvijayaP about the event.

Level 9

@Miguelfqmg These images are amazing! Thank you for sharing great images and joining in the initiative.

Level 9

@DavidTito These are amazing pics. The world is full of such monumental monuments. Thank you so much for getting involved in this initiative and helping out.

Level 10

All Monumental event organizers are requested to post their meetup link here it not yet posted. It will help us to boost up the events.