Sarojdhakal's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: International Month of Monuments this September ?

So much to see from Malaysia. There is no doubt that photo walk will be awesome there @AkmalB.

Level 10

Together We will made this world wide event more successful  @BishowvijayaP

Level 10

2016-12-20 18.37.07.jpg2016-12-20 18.37.27.jpg

Templo de Debot en Madrid.

Un Saludo Cordial de Miguel Ángel.
Connect Moderator

Hi @Sarojdhakal,

sorry for late reply (very busy day), My opinion is to make a wonderful post, so to have it pinned on the Cover of Connect, with some interesting photo of monuments.

If needed, feel free to use my photos too. If we want to make it at 360 around the planet, we need to have some nice photo of all planet in here, to use for the opening post.

So let me invite some friend from USA @KarenVChin, Argentina @FaridTDF, Hungary @Csaba, Japan @Lafite.

You were talking about earthquake, so please let me share some photo I took in the area of the recent earthquake in Italy:

Norcia - S. Benedetto statue - Taken during MeetUp Norcia, June 3, 2017Norcia - S. Benedetto statue - Taken during MeetUp Norcia, June 3, 2017

Fresco from Century XII - Vallinfante church - Castelsantangelo sul Nera. Photo taken during a private visit in the area - March 11, 2017Fresco from Century XII - Vallinfante church - Castelsantangelo sul Nera. Photo taken during a private visit in the area - March 11, 2017

Here a monument against the war, photo taken in preparation for my post about the First World War

DSC01283.jpg

Ermes

Level 9

@Jnjoe interesting, reminds me of those old kung fu movies

@Jnjoe wrote:

@Sarojdhakal

Nice initiation Bro. We all should celebrate this international month of monuments.

Thank you. 

I think it's better to leave some of my photos of few years back. 

7.jpgNautalle DurbarNautalle Durbar

Level 8

Amazing article @Sarojdhakal, thanks a lot for tagging med @Jnjoe !!

I'm at work now,  but i'm  going to share my Pictures soon guys !!👍👍👍😉😉😉

Level 8

Wow... wonderful place @ErmesT !! thanks a lot for sharing this with us my dear !! 😍😍😍👍👍

@ErmesT wrote:

Hi @Sarojdhakal,

sorry for late reply (very busy day), My opinion is to make a wonderful post, so to have it pinned on the Cover of Connect, with some interesting photo of monuments.

If needed, feel free to use my photos too. If we want to make it at 360 around the planet, we need to have some nice photo of all planet in here, to use for the opening post.

So let me invite some friend from USA @KarenVChin, Argentina @FaridTDF, Hungary @Csaba, Japan @Lafite.

You were talking about earthquake, so please let me share some photo I took in the area of the recent earthquake in Italy:

Norcia - S. Benedetto statue - Taken during MeetUp Norcia, June 3, 2017Norcia - S. Benedetto statue - Taken during MeetUp Norcia, June 3, 2017

Fresco from Century XII - Vallinfante church - Castelsantangelo sul Nera. Photo taken during a private visit in the area - March 11, 2017Fresco from Century XII - Vallinfante church - Castelsantangelo sul Nera. Photo taken during a private visit in the area - March 11, 2017

Here a monument against the war, photo taken in preparation for my post about the First World War

DSC01283.jpg

Ermes

Level 8

Es la primera vez que voy a ver a este Templo en la noche es muy bueno que en dia !!😍😍😍

Gracias para compartir eso con nosotros amigo 👍👍👍

Med Rida

@Miguelfqmg wrote:

2016-12-20 18.37.07.jpg2016-12-20 18.37.27.jpg

Templo de Debot en Madrid.

Level 7

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

Here is the link for Local guide Monument Month (modified name of 'International Monument Month') worldwide. Finally our event request is approved.

Please check it and be ready to organize meetup in your locality worldwidely.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Let-s-Meet-Up/Local-Guide-Monument-Month/m-p/442314#M30227

@Jnjoe @Sarojdhakal @RupendraNeupane @amarendrakyadav @Surendra @OSAMA @HelloSamsonR

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

Here is the link for Local guide Monument Month (modified name of 'International Monument Month') worldwide. Finally our event request is approved.

Please check it and be ready to organize meetup in your locality worldwidely.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Let-s-Meet-Up/Local-Guide-Monument-Month/m-p/442314#M30227

@Jnjoe @Sarojdhakal @RupendraNeupane @amarendrakyadav @Surendra @OSAMA @HelloSamsonR

@BishowvijayaP

OK done will do very soon.  👍

Level 7