Sarojdhakal's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: International Month of Monuments this September ?

@JonasKL Let's do it.  Excited to virtually see all the monuments around you and someday visit them physically. Please keep me posted for anything we can help.

Level 9

@SamitG Thank you so much and joining the team. This is getting exciting now. The number of countries increasing and a number of helping hands increasing.

Level 6

Sure @Sarojdhakal Bro , I would love to join the convo.  Together, we can make it great.

Connect Moderator

Dear @Sarojdhakal

Let me please share this with the community.

Unfortunately there isn't a specific category for monument.

I have a lot to share in this subject

Ermes 

Level 7

Brother, this is indeed a good initiative..I welcome this as a whole and would contribute if anything I find worth sharing...thank you.

Level 8

sure happy to join this event @Sarojdhakal

Level 10

Dear @JonasKL you don't need to fear about it. It's front part is broken due to earthquake. It was positioned somewhere before earthquake.

Position of hands is showing that @RupendraNeupane bro I cannot guarantee that it is doing namaskar. 😄

🙏 🙏

Level 10

Thank you so much for liking it @Jporiot. 🙂

@Jporiot wrote:

Waw! this is great content @BishowvijayaP nice monuments

Level 10

I like your monuments @JonasKL. Great to see them 🙂

@JonasKL wrote:

Hello @Sarojdhakal

I can see great content here. I will add more famous monuments around me later, here is one I recently visited; FORT JESUS FORTRESS, MOMBASA .

@HelloSamsonR @BishowvijayaP @PushpendraKhadka @NareshDarji @OSAMA @LucioV @RobAo @InnocensiaO

Fort JesusFort Jesus

Level 10

Dear @HelloJess and @AGarner, we have sent our request form to host an event 'Int'l month of Monuments' and eagerly waiting  for its approval. International communities have already joining their hands with us through this post. Five days of this month are already been gone because of early workouts. With the approval of meet up form, please help us to conduct the program formally ASAP.

Kind regards,

BishowvijayaP