Sarojdhakal's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: International Month of Monuments this September ?

@Sarojdhakal wrote:

Hi @HelloSamsonR, What do you think about this proposal ? Let's make this happen shall we?

@Sarojdhakal When are You organizing it, sure would try my best to get one going here.

Level 10

@HelloSamsonR bro, I already told you that I will be needing your help soon. Application is sent already and now waiting for the approval. 

Level 10

I am trying to do my best @SovitaD. Let's wait for the results. 🙂

Level 9

Hi, @HelloSamsonR Thank you so much for joining in. It's the same event @BishowvijayaP talked to you about. Local Guides all over the world are celebrating the entire month of September as  International Month of Monuments. We can't wait to see monuments from your country in Google Maps.  

Additionally, you can also join this competition too which is themed for Monuments.

Level 10

Okay @BishowvijayaP We await for your application approval 🙂

Level 9

Hi @NareshDarji thank you so much for joining. Can't wait to see monuments coming up in Google Maps. Please feel free to ask @BishowvijayaP@SovitaD@RupendraNeupane and @Sarojdhakal for anything we can help.

Level 9

Hi @MadanKPradhanwhat do you think about this proposal? Let's make this happen, shall we? Let's bring the monuments from Eastern Nepal visible to the world via Google Maps.

Level 9

@ErmesT Just wanted to share about this concept. What do you think? How's it possible to let more Local Guides know about this concept? I'd want the Local Guides from all over the world join. Excited that we'll have the monuments listed and their photos uploaded in Google Maps.

Level 9

Hi @Manoj_Adhikari@Surendra@abhipandey : I'd like to invite you all to join in this conversation.

Level 2

Waw! this is great content @BishowvijayaP nice monuments