Sarojdhakal's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

International Month of Monuments this September ?

Hi Local Guides,

We all Nepal Local Guides would like to propose that we celebrate Month of September as an "International Month of Monuments" here in world wide Local Guides Community.

Monuments are not only architectures, idols, temples, bridges, old buildings, and masterpieces of hard work and craftsmanship but also the milestones down the road of the development of Human Race as a whole. 

Our monuments tell us what we are and tell great stories about our forefathers and inspire us to achieve more.  

Let's bring back the spotlight on these hotspots.

Here's what we do :

• We organize a photo walk in an area where monuments are plenty.
  • Add missing notable monuments in Google Maps.
  • Add pictures/videos/360s of Monuments in the respective listings in the Google Maps

Bhaktapur Durbar Square and Renovation work still on going post Earthquake.

Bhaktapur Durbar ComplexBhaktapur Durbar ComplexPagoda and Shikhara architectural templesPagoda and Shikhara architectural temples

Bhaktapur, Central Development Region, Nepal
106 comments
Level 8

Italian monuments

arco di costantino e colosseo.jpg

SAL_B Italy
Level 10
Level 10

Re: International Month of Monuments this September ?

@Sarojdhakal bro,

This is the good initiation. Event will help us to digitize all the monuments. Hope we will be able to crack the hidden truth beyond each monument. So Let's give it a good start. Here I am. 🙂

Monument in Bhaktapur areaMonument in Bhaktapur area

I can say quite confidently that this event will be supported by LGs over the globe. I am joining my hands with you and the team. 🙂

Level 9

@BishowvijayaP,

After the Earth Quake, we have known how fragile and important our Monuments are. I'm excited that you are in the team.

Let's make this possible.

Level 10

Yeah @Sarojdhakal bro, together we can. 🙂

Level 8

@Sarojdhakal bro and @BishowvijayaP bro, friend in need is friend in deed, our monuments are our pride and they are in need , they need our help now. Bkt.jpg 

Level 10

So lets get better together @RupendraNeupane bro. 🙂

Level 9

Hi @HelloSamsonR, What do you think about this proposal ? Let's make this happen shall we?

Level 9

Hi @OSAMA,  what do you think about this proposal? Let's make this happen, shall we?