Khansen79's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Indoor-Photos for Starters

Here's a start to show casing some wonderful places in the Amazing coastal town I call home, Florence, OR. Please provide any feedback to let me know if I'm on the right track or for any advice i cam improve upon. Ty. Specifically to @LuisRG and @AnnaDickson for your good words of wisdom.

Anyone need a good quality leather wallet? Perfect selection to suit almost anyone's liking.Anyone need a good quality leather wallet? Perfect selection to suit almost anyone's liking.

Back-pacs and so much more. Great variety, I like that.Back-pacs and so much more. Great variety, I like that.

Unique leather purses at just the right price for just the right size.Unique leather purses at just the right price for just the right size.

One of the many Awesome stores in Old Town Florence, OR. Thanx Leather Works for being a part of this community.One of the many Awesome stores in Old Town Florence, OR. Thanx Leather Works for being a part of this community.

It's not always the size of the store that makes a store Great.It's not always the size of the store that makes a store Great.

Leather Works, 1350 Bay Street, Florence, OR, United States