EmekaUlor's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Imo Famous Statues

Hi @Anonymous thank you for sharing information about Belgrade.

My father tells me, there lots of Civil Engineers from Belgrade. I guess there are wonderful designs there too.

Cheers.

Connect Moderator

@FazeelUsmaniindeed you had a wonderful walk in Hyderabad. The museum and collections are really collectors items. Great stuff you did with your colleagues. I wish I can get one of those shiny artworks and that Victorian painting.

Connect Moderator

@AnonymousThis is a great photograph and of course a historic statue. The Victor sounds heroic. I heard a lot about Belgrade on CNN and the city looks wonderful.

Thank you for sharing.

kind regards,

Emeka

Connect Moderator

@Julien44pardon me for giving headache this morning. But I am glad you could find something to share. There should more statues of the Royal Family, I presume or maybe paintings?

I am grateful for your contribution.

Best Wishes,

Emeka

Connect Moderator

@NadyaPNthis is quite an interesting sculpture. Mr. Aleko must be a nice man. I hear Bulgaria is a lovely destination for tourists. Hopefully, I'll see for myself.

Thank you for sharing.

Cheers

Emeka

Anonymous
Not applicable

Exactly @EmekaUlor, your father is right, there are a lot of civil engineers, I am one too, an architect.

Thank you for this post!

Level 10

Thank you @EmekaUlor. Actually you too along with fellow local guides done a great job. Congratulations!!!

@EmekaUlor wrote:

@FazeelUsmaniindeed you had a wonderful walk in Hyderabad. The museum and collections are really collectors items. Great stuff you did with your colleagues. I wish I can get one of those shiny artworks and that Victorian painting.

Level 8

Level 8