Kamalhasnainee's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Iftar Markets filled with Delicious Foods (Ramadan Times) !

Now, in the month of Ramadan, at last I entered some iftar market. I'm surprised to see some food items there. Those are really shahi (Made for King) food items. The history and tradition of Chawkbazar of old Dhaka as the iftar market is a long time. Shahi Iftari means which is famous from long time as the tradition of old Dhaka. Ramadan is spreading over Chawkbazar every day, the aroma of the deliciously tasty flavors of Old Dhaka's every side is filled with aroma. Let's see some delicious iftari food items from Chawkbazar, Dhaka, Bangladesh. Map Link

Caption: Doi BoraCaption: Doi Bora

Doi Bora is one of the most popular snacks in Bangladesh and is also a Ramadan favorite. For more details about Doi Bora Please visit this link here.

2. DSC_0188.JPG3. DSC_0217.JPGChickenChickenJilapiJilapi   

Have a look @TraciC @MariaBi @ErmesT @DiAnaUS @OSAMA @ShafiulB @EhsanD @InayatK @AkmalB

Please see the link for Full Album of Iftar Bazar.

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Chawk Bazar, Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh
55 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Iftar Markets filled with Delicious Foods (Ramadan Times) !

@Kamalhasnainee, everything seems to be delicious. I'm very happy to see your post. I didn't had the opportunity to visit your country till now, but your photos are a powerful spring to push me.

Congratulations

View solution in original post

Level 8

Level 10

@Kamalhasnainee the last pic you posted ,we call it "jilebi" .sounds funny right .  it is a spiral funnel cake soaked in sugar syrup.i just love to eat it all the time. 

Seems like there is just a little difference I the way u people call it "jilepi" . There is a change of b and p.

I have one more instinct of two national calling the same thing most or the same manner. In India we call the vegetable stew as sambar and in srilanka it is called as sambol. How good. 

Any way thanks for sharing these amazing iftar market clicks with us. 

Level 9

More delicious foods here also - @FaridTDF  @PavelSarwar @SalmaanN @KarenVChin @DiAnaUS @HelloSamsonR @AnuradhaP @IlankovanT @LucioV

Caption: Suti KababCaption: Suti KababPithaPitha

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 10

سلاطة مشوية تونسيةسلاطة مشوية تونسية

Tunisia Local Guides
Level 9

@PavelSarwar bhai really delicious. I have seen your album. I am uploading my album. You will see that after some times. Thanks for sharing.

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

Really @NarenChandra in various type of things, we are same ! Thanks dear.

@NarenChandra wrote:

@Kamalhasnainee the last pic you posted ,we call it "jilebi" .sounds funny right .  it is a spiral funnel cake soaked in sugar syrup.i just love to eat it all the time. 

Seems like there is just a little difference I the way u people call it "jilepi" . There is a change of b and p.

I have one more instinct of two national calling the same thing most or the same manner. In India we call the vegetable stew as sambar and in srilanka it is called as sambol. How good. 

Any way thanks for sharing these amazing iftar market clicks with us. 

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

Wow @Ch-Marwen it's look like Chutney. Ummm !

@Ch-Marwen wrote:

سلاطة مشوية تونسيةسلاطة مشوية تونسية

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

@Csaba @Myrathor @Hela @AkmalB @PavelSarwar

Please see the link for Full Album of Iftar Bazar.

DSC_0190.JPG

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 10

Thanks for sharing these all food filled images with us @Kamalhasnainee.

I found few things I love as well in your album  . The boiled egg fried with batter on it and the youghurt.