jahzzy's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: I solo backpacked to over 20 countries in 2017. Here are my favorite pics from my journey

@karthiknarayana thank you!!! && to be honest i had the most amazing time- i don't plan on slowing down any time soon xD

Level 9

Re: I solo backpacked to over 20 countries in 2017. Here are my favorite pics from my journey

I would absolutely love to visit India @Dhupesh, I find Sri Lankan/Indian cuisine to be the most delicious on Earth, but to be honest- as a solo traveler i'm a bit nervous to go there alone!  Maybe in 2019 🙂   

Level 9

Nepal! @BishowvijayaP I'd love to do a trekking tour there! ideally to Everest base camp.  I definitely put everything on my instagram -jahzzy but I am working on getting my blog up and running!!! 😄  stay tuned, lol

Level 9

wow!!! Dubai and Japan!!! that's so exciting- I haven't  been to either one.  please please please share your photos i'd love to see them!!!  winging it is the best way to be honest- the more spontaneous you are the more adventures are to be had @JamesHogg 🙂

Level 9

you are so sweet @OSAMA,  jordan would be amazing to visit.  We actually have a jordanian restaurant at my home town- the food is so delicious!!!! 

My parents think i am crazy for quitting my job but to be honest I am so happy and haven't looked back

Level 9

thank you @MiaMaria ❤️ i love the LG community 😄

Level 9

@AB-Nigyal thank you!  some days are tougher than others ( i mainly sleep in bunk beds in hostels)  but it pays off in the end 😄 

Level 10

Oh! @jahzzy, I don't have insta account so will be missing your posts there. Definitely love to see your blog. Don't forget to share the url. 😃

Level 9

Wow nice trip & nice photos!!

Level 6

Keep that going and share your travelogues