jahzzy's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: I solo backpacked to over 20 countries in 2017. Here are my favorite pics from my journey

Beautiful pics and seems like you have had a wonderful time traveling these 20 countries

Level 5

Re: I solo backpacked to over 20 countries in 2017. Here are my favorite pics from my journey

Hi Jah, why don't you visit INDIA. I M

Level 5

Why don't u visit INDIA. I M from INDIA love to welcome you. We have auch a vast cultural, traditional and spiritual place to see. Fort, palaces, etc. 

Best of luck for 2018

Level 10

Nepal will be one option for you on the basis of cost effectiveness @jahzzy

I expect you to make one documentary of your journey. 🙂

Level 9

@jahzzy I've only got 20 hours in Dubai, so it's going to be as much sun as possible :D.

For Japan I've got 4 hotels booked and a rail card, we'll just have to see what happens for the rest!

Emu The Bird (James)
Level 9

@jahzzy I've only got 20 hours in Dubai, so it's going to be as much sun as possible :D.

For Japan I've got 4 hotels booked and a rail card, the rest of it will be a combination of me winging it, and fate.  What's the worst that can happen...

Emu The Bird (James)
Level 9

very nice photo & adventures Brave @jahzzy you are doing what many of us dream to do , quit the job and travel the world we talk about this dream many times , keep it up and keep inspiring us 

& welcome to jordan :)))

Level 9

@jahzzy that's amazing!! keep travelling 🙂

I ❤️ being a local guide! My contributions
My Connect Profile
Level 7

Amazing, lovely photos from around the world, you are lucky to having the trip like this,awesome. 

Level 9

thank you @bibinmk 🙂  i hope to share more photos as this year progresses.

&& i hope you have the bestest year in 2018!!!!