SybilG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

I see

Many many people like this pictures. I never eccpect this ResonanzMany many people like this pictures. I never eccpect this Resonanz

Serbien
8 comments
Level 10

Re: I see

@SybilG It is a nice photo. Where did you take this?

Please read "Please Read Before Making Post" by @CorrieD and "Read: Posting on "Share your Photos and discoveries" Board" by @LuisR. You can learn more about posting great posts by reading them.

Level 10

@SybilG

hey,

nice click !

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Connect Moderator

Hi @SybilG, is this a photo you loaded in Maps? Ho many view did you get?

Is a very beautiful photo, thanks for sharing.

Level 1

Thank u 😉

Connect Moderator

You are welcome 😉

A little tip: if you want to address a message to somebody, use the symbol @, It works.

See you soon

Level 1

I Post this picture in the start,when I came on this side.

This is in Europa Serbien Beograd.

Maybe u know. This is around 2000km from Switzerland. With the ola in 1h. I was very ofen there bc I had a relashionship few years.also I am able to Talk and write serbien langsame.  Only I got my problems with kyrillischen.  Sorry I don't know how in english to say. Thanks for ask Ing me and many regards 

Level 1

Many

Any min ago I upload my record what they sent me.

To I go on ....and and. I know I not do everything how people wish,but in some things I am not able or I really don't know

Again,thanks for yr excuse. But it was not u who wrote in puplic this Comment! ! Tell yr friend  (if u want)

It's very easy to make other people things Bad and joke them as an Idiot in the puplic

Only i ask myself,nothing more to do? U need this in yr age? No own ideal. .. u know what o wanna say

But fr her I see NOTHING! !!! SHOULD I MAKE IT PUBLIK?  ONLY BC IT'S FUN FOR ME AND SHE REALLY LOOSE! !! NO. My time I need for other things

But interested me what pics she got? Where they Stärke?  I don't know what j learn about Charakter but I lernen in an other way

I am not [REDACTED] u - she need to think

Level 1

Thank u

U was the 1st what I wanna write when u sent me Hi

But I was not able to do... but now again Thank u until maybe soon