Re: I 'm a Cloud-aholic

Angry clouds

IMG_20171104_180647.jpg

Ufufuuu
Level 8

Great clicks @Anonymous

Below are some pics of my area

Beautiful Manali, HP IndiaBeautiful Manali, HP IndiaGolden cloudsGolden cloudsBreaking dawn HP IndiaBreaking dawn HP IndiaA place near my home KulluA place near my home KulluAbove the cloudAbove the cloudMy beautiful village below the clouds.My beautiful village below the clouds.

Level 8

Re: Re ❤️ 💛 💚 💙 💜 I 'm a Cloud-aholic.❤️ 💛 💚 💙 💜 Happy Sunday

Nice click @IndiaC

I belong to the mountain area but I love to see the beaches.

Level 8

More pics of clouds #Cloud-aholic 🙂

Lovely clouds over Pangong TsoLovely clouds over Pangong TsoClouds hugging mountains, Manali TopClouds hugging mountains, Manali TopMaharana Pratap Lake, HPMaharana Pratap Lake, HPTop view of my village. Below our domestic airport at Bhuntar, KulluTop view of my village. Below our domestic airport at Bhuntar, Kullu

Level 7

After hours of fighting with a constantly dying camera from cold, this material was everything I managed to save.

I just wish they could make cameras more stable in cold/hot weather.

Level 8
Level 8

Here is my favorite cloud pic, taken from Hermitage Hotel terrace, Mt. Cook, New Zealand. 

new-zealand.JPG

Level 8
Level 8

And a few more, also from Mt. Cook, New Zealand. 

Cloud or UFO?  

Lenticular clouds - smooth, tightly-bordered circular formations that form high in the atmosphere over the tops of mountains, before drifting off.

215.JPGmt-cook.JPG

Former Google Contributor

Re: Re ❤️ 💛 💚 💙 💜 I 'm a Cloud-aholic.❤️ 💛 💚 💙 💜 Happy Sunday

Hi @PatricL,

Amazing videos! It is very interesting to see the city you live in, from different perspective. Especially what was it above the smog, as sometimes we forget.

Cheers,

Marin