cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: I 'm a Cloud-aholic

Level 8

Love it thanks @ErmesT for the meet up in the clouds. WOW.Cumulus and stratus cloudsCumulus and stratus clouds

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/cmxpv89733/board/message?board.id=LGDiscussion&message.id=142358#M142358
Connect Moderator

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jealous, much?

Thumbs up!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gabisdaddi, I know those fleeting moments. They are precious, glad you captured it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gabisdaddi @ErmesT @IndiaC, do we have any meteorologists out there (again) who can offer guidance on what this incredible weather phenomenon is? I guess it's closely related to the Circumhorizontal Arc displays we've seen above Chiang Rai several times during these past few months, but I just don't know.

On Wednesday things stepped up several gears to a whole other level. So surreal. So, so surreal. Here's a small selection of the photos I took that evening.

Happy days! Eye-popping weather patterns above Wat Hyua Pla Kang, Chiang RaiEye-popping weather patterns above Wat Hyua Pla Kang, Chiang Rai

Eye-popping weather patterns above Wat Hyua Pla Kang, Chiang RaiEye-popping weather patterns above Wat Hyua Pla Kang, Chiang Rai

rainbow-coloured-clouds-hyua-pla-kang-chiang-rai-8383.jpg

Level 8

Awesome cloud shots.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/cmxpv89733/board/message?board.id=LGDiscussion&message.id=142358#M142358
Level 6

الشيخ غسان المصري فوق السحاب المضو

الشيخ غسان المصري المضو تصوير عباس السفيانيالشيخ غسان المصري المضو تصوير عباس السفياني

Connect Moderator

Re: الشيخ غسان المصري فوق السحاب المضو

Beautiful photo @Galmassri

Please note that you are posting in a board dedicated to the meetups.

Before posting, please read the "how to..." thread that is pinned at the top of every board.

As it seems you like clouds, I'm merging your post to the cloud-aholic thread

Ermes 

Anonymous
Not applicable

More angry-looking rainy season clouds...

Storm clouds shroud the horizon. Kok River, Chiang RaiStorm clouds shroud the horizon. Kok River, Chiang Rai

Storm clouds shroud the horizon. Kok River, Chiang RaiStorm clouds shroud the horizon. Kok River, Chiang Rai