Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Googler

Re: I 'm a Cloud-aholic

@ErmesT You just love making me wish I were on vacation with you, don't you? Hahah! Another gorgeous photo. Thank you for sharing and tagging me so I could see it and sigh. 🙂 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 8

Together but apartTogether but apartLove the cloud postings...... clouds in the sky here can you see them?

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/cmxpv89733/board/message?board.id=LGDiscussion&message.id=142358#M142358
Level 8

Together but apartTogether but apart

@AndreyP wrote:

thanks for starting th ethread @Anonymous

I love clouds too - they never appears same in my entire live 🙂

gear : eos30d

enhanched w/ Photomatixpro

IMG_3077_tonemapped.jpg

cheers,

Andrey

Love the cloud postings...... clouds in the sky here can you see them?

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/cmxpv89733/board/message?board.id=LGDiscussion&message.id=142358#M142358
Connect Moderator

Haha @TraciC, of course I wish you were here

@TraciC wrote:

@ErmesT You just love making me wish I were on vacation with you, don't you? Hahah! Another gorgeous photo. Thank you for sharing and tagging me so I could see it and sigh. 🙂 

"So, so you think you can tell
Heaven from hell
Blue skies from pain
Can you tell a green field
From a cold steel rail?
A smile from a veil?
Do you think you can tell?"

from "wish you were here" - Pink Floyd - 1975 - a wonderful soundtrak for this place

I will tag you more, if you like it. If you explore this thread you will find a lot of breathtaking pictures.

Well, of course it wasn't a vacation, but another Meet-Up in the Sibillini area. We will post a Recap soon, but if you are curious, you can have a secret preview of the photos

Ermes

Googler

@ErmesT It's a vacation (not meet-up, haha) for me. Oh my goodness. I'm looking at these photos at dinnertime and oh wow, are you trying to kill me? Haha. The photos are great, especially the smiling and jumping ones of @DanielaBP! 🙂 Glad to see you found a cat...and a glass of wine, too!

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 9

Bls: I 'm a Cloud-aholic

20170921_184706.jpg

20170921_185441.jpg

Same evening only one hour difference 7 PM/8 PM. 

Level 8

Thank you so so much @TraciC!!!

but... we all are waiting for you to come with us!

our meetup are gorgeous, aren't them, @ErmesT?

I'm quite sure we'ld have a lot of fun together 

Connect Moderator

Well @DanielaBP

@TraciC have already a room booked for the Norcia meetup 2018, but I'm proposing to her a real vacation. Give me some day to prepare a post about the Italian farmhouses and B&B, and to start with the wine meetup, and let see 😀

Level 8

Wonderful post Ernest and has an auspicious message for all. Here is the visuals/video to go along with it. Wishing @ErmesT @OSAMA ( Our man in Jordan, LOL), @Anonymous, @DanielaBP @TraciC and to the other moderators a blessed weekend. Its amazing how we all connect here, regardless of color or creed we get along with our common interests, sharing and connections. Blessed weekend, stay in the light, be the light and "Let's shine together!"  Let's continue to dance to the music that never stops.

@IndiaC

Light /DarkLight /Dark

Wish you were here..

Level 8

@ErmesT wrote:

Haha @TraciC, of course I wish you were here

@TraciC wrote:

"So, so you think you can tell
Heaven from hell
Blue skies from pain
Can you tell a green field
From a cold steel rail?
A smile from a veil?
Do you think you can tell?"

from "wish you were here" - Pink Floyd - 1975 - a wonderful soundtrak for this place

I will tag you more, if you like it. If you explore this thread you will find a lot of breathtaking pictures.

Well, of course it wasn't a vacation, but another Meet-Up in the Sibillini area. We will post a Recap soon, but if you are curious, you can have a secret preview of the photos

Ermes

Wonderful post Ernest and has an auspicious message for all. Here is the visuals/video to go along with it. Wishing @ErmesT @OSAMA ( Our man in Jordan, LOL), @Anonymous, @DanielaBP @TraciC and to the other moderators a blessed weekend. Its amazing how we all connect here, regardless of color or creed we get along with our common interests, sharing and connections. Blessed weekend, stay in the light, be the light and "Let's shine together!"  Let's continue to dance to the music that never stops.

@IndiaC

Light /DarkLight /Dark

Wish you were here..