Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: I 'm a Cloud-aholic

Hi @Zeds, very nice photos. the number 3 is fantastic, with a pink cloud.

A tips for you: if you want to address your message to somebody, use the symbol @ in the message, not in the tags area. Try, it works  🙂

Level 5

@ErmesT,

Thank you mate.

Cheers,

Zed star.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Here's another dating back to 2015. It's from a collection that are some of my personal favourite because they encapsulate three of natures wonders I cannot get enough of - clouds, sunsets, and storms.My kind of heaven - clouds, rice fields, sunset, and a mean storm brewingMy kind of heaven - clouds, rice fields, sunset, and a mean storm brewing

@IndiaC, thanks for asking. The camera's a bit leftfield I guess, suits the personality. It's manual when nowadays almost all camera offers the quick fix solution of auto settings. Not so Fujifilm's X-E1 (used for the past two submissions on this thread and the one here).

That's my old camera. More recent photos were shot with an X-E2. And then I engage Lightroom/Nik plug-ins to tidy things up for presentation.

The fun aspect is in staying undisciplined. I genuinely never know how things are going to work out until they do, if that makes sense.

What camera do you use? Go on, make me envious now.

Connect Moderator

Hi @Anonymous, @IndiaC, oggi il cielo da me si è mosso molto. Il pomeriggio ha concesso spazi quasi di sole, che ci hanno permesso di percorrere un sentiero vicino a  casa.

Pioppi alle sorgenti del SilePioppi alle sorgenti del Sile 

Sorgenti del SileSorgenti del Sile 

Verso sera qualcosa è cambiato, è arrivato il vento e il fronte nuvoloso si è mosso veloce, dandoci solo il tempo di arrivare a casa

Sorgenti del SileSorgenti del Sile

Level 5

@ErmesT,

Love the first one...looks like an enchanted forest.

Cheers,

Zed star.

Level 8

20170306_150526.jpg

Connect Moderator
Anonymous
Not applicable

There goes a shower...A cloudburst over Chiang RaiA cloudburst over Chiang Rai

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ErmesT@Myrathor@Zeds, how big was this storm? You be the judge.2015 was pure vintage for Chiang Rai storm chasing cloud-aholics2015 was pure vintage for Chiang Rai storm chasing cloud-aholics

Connect Moderator