Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: I 'm a Cloud-aholic

@ErmesTI can only imagine how that could be stressful and wonderful (given photo opportunities paid for by employer). So does this imply you have stability with family, home and found the "happy place?"

Corona Del Mar, Little Corona BeachCorona Del Mar, Little Corona Beach

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing.
Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new. -Albert Einstein

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/cmxpv89733/board/message?board.id=LGDiscussion&message.id=142358#M142358
Connect Moderator

yes @IndiaC, i've got a stability with family, but not a boring life. Your photo remenber me something, and even your quote Einstein. However, so as not to go off topic, I want to invite you here, and here.

see you there

Connect Moderator

Level 7

cloudsandbldgscloudsandbldgs

City sky in a nutshell. 

As many of you know, living in a city surrounded by tall buildings means when you see sky, it is a marvelous sight. New York especially has nearly all tall buildings--our own versions of mountains. 

So I particularly love to see sky. I am very partial to blue skies--when there are no clouds, and the blue is so clear it is like a perfect lake in reverse. 

Today we have a lot of clouds. But in this photo there was a lovely pairing of hint-of-blue, white clouds, stark leafless trees and tall brick buildings.

I had to pause on my walk back home, just to drink in the sight. It felt like a moment of complete and utter peace-nature and works-of-man joined in a moment of time.

Level 8

Thanks for this description @MarieP delightful writing. Clouds keep us looking "up" and most miss them. Appreciate you sharing this with our community. Have a great week and let's connect.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/cmxpv89733/board/message?board.id=LGDiscussion&message.id=142358#M142358
Connect Moderator

Hi @Anonymous, Non ho potuto non fotografare questa nuvola, che si è presentata davanti alla mia finestra

Silea (TV)Silea (TV)

Level 7

Hi @ErmesT @Anonymous

I'm enjoying your conversation thru photos 😊👏

here pict taken from near of my factory!

A sunset clouds !A sunset clouds !

cheers,

andrey

Level 7

@ErmesT This cloud, its fascinating shape, begs for a story.

Don't you want to reach up and touch it just a little bit, gently, just to know it is real?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I nearly posted onto @MarieP's rainbow thread but thought nope, cloud-aholic elements just about shade the rainbow aspects so it can stay here instead.

This is looking across Chiang Rai city from the top of Buffalo Horn Hill. You can see showers which could almost be mistaken for powdery wisps of drifting white smoke, plus a rainbow happening too.

The small dot far right centre of picture is a flight approaching our small international airport, and if you squint real close can see the landing strip situated on the left edge just beneath the furthest mountain. 

The old airport, which is now used for recreational purposes, can be seen surrounded by trees and grass - foreground, bottom right.

Showers, clouds, a rainbow, Chiang Rai cityscape, both airports, all in one photoShowers, clouds, a rainbow, Chiang Rai cityscape, both airports, all in one photo

Level 7

#awww lovely clouds @Anonymous

here some clear clouds on Prambanan Temple - located at central Java, Indonesia.

enjoy 🙂

Prambanan TemplePrambanan Temple