AveR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How is sunrise and sunset in your city?

In Chiang Rai we get spoiled with some of the most amazing, eye popping sunsets. 

Yesterday, as light began to fade, this landscape turned into a blaze of ever-changing colours.

Hope you enjoy the images even half as much as I did being present to witness the transition.Sunset and a Blaze of  Colour, Chiang RaiSunset and a Blaze of Colour, Chiang RaiSunset and a Blaze of  Colour, Chiang RaiSunset and a Blaze of Colour, Chiang RaiSunset and a Blaze of  Colour, Chiang RaiSunset and a Blaze of Colour, Chiang Rai

Former Google Contributor

The sense of beauty coming from the photos is truly amazing, @Anonymous. Many thanks for sharing such great photos and contributing across the forum.

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 7

Aww so lucky you live in paradise @Anonymous 😊👍

very beautiful picture !

Level 9

Level 7

Lovely sunset near my workplace yesterday afternoon:)

gear iphone5c

enhanche with vsco 

AROR2731.jpgIMG_9162.JPG

cheers,

Andrey

Level 4

Great refletions, very nice!!

Cheers

Anonymous
Not applicable

In an earlier submission I'd posted a picture of November's supermoon rise viewed from the mountains of Chiang Rai Province, with both moon itself and sky above enriched by colour reflecting from sunset.

That was only part of the story.

I stuck around in the same environment until next morning in order to watch a moonset which was due to coincide with.... yes, you guessed it, sunrise.

(Redness seen on clouds during moonset are caused by first light from the rising sun).

Enjoy... 

Supermoon Rises During Sunset. Doi Pha Tang, Chiang RaiSupermoon Rises During Sunset. Doi Pha Tang, Chiang RaiSupermoon Sets During Sunrise. Doi Pha Tang, Chiang RaiSupermoon Sets During Sunrise. Doi Pha Tang, Chiang Rai

Former Google Contributor

Incredible and poetic images @Anonymous! 

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 8

Frozen lake. 

20170126_162625.jpg

Level 8

360 aerial sunset of Beqa Lagoon in Fiji