AveR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: How is sunrise and sunset in your city?

Hi @Roadtrip69,

Thank you for sharing these incredibly beautiful photographs with us! Excellent Drama of colors.

Cheers,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 5

At Sapphasitthiprasong Hospital

9D221256-5AF2-4A8C-8E31-ECB622CB8FC3.jpeg

Before sunset in front of the Hospital, hopefully my sister can be better and home soon. 

Re: At Sapphasitthiprasong Hospital

Hi @iampimster and welcome to Connect!

What a mesmerizing sunset! Thank you so much for sharing it with us. I really hope that your sister will get better soon.

Just so you know, I have moved your post to the How is sunrise and sunset in your city thread, as it is more appropriate in this section of the platform. Feel free to jump into the conversation and interact with the other Local Guides.

Cheers,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 5

Re: At Sapphasitthiprasong Hospital

Thank you Klaudiya 😊

Level 2

Sunset

SunsetSunset

Level 7

Gün Batımı

1FB49BB5-BF73-457C-9852-A1B61980EA4E.jpeg

EC47D1BF-0E47-48CC-B593-50E78894D1FD.jpeg

73803BA4-F878-4DD4-91F9-DD529A1E3BBF.jpeg

EE6060A3-9D66-44AE-8E06-D60D1719AECF.jpeg

B4914705-9D6F-4694-BBCE-6E65439D4B1B.jpeg

Re: Gün Batımı

Hi @suates22,

Excuse me for replying in English, but I wanted to let you know that I have moved your post to the How is sunrise and sunset in your city? thread. This way more Local Guides can enjoy your beautiful pictures.

Thanks for sharing them with us! 🙂

Klaudiya

Re: Sunset

Hi @Gianwaluca and welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing this incredibly beautiful sunset with us, but I think that it's more appropriate for your post to be in How is sunrise and sunset in your city? thread. This is why I decided to move it in there. Hope you won't mind. 🙂

See you soon and don't forget to introduce yourself to the other Local Guides on our March 2018 introduction thread, if still you haven't done it yet.

Klaudiya

Level 6

Re: How is sunrise and sunset in your city?

Taken This video during our sunrise photography session

Level 6

Catskill sunsets

KIMG0965.JPG