AveR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: How is sunrise and sunset in your city?

Thk you I appreciate that 

Level 5

Beautiful I love it

Level 7

Beautiful pic @River_Wilde.....!!

Connect Moderator

Thanks @OnyedikaBenjaminJ

I think you will like this:

This is the sunrise view at 12000 meters eight, taken over England in flying back from the summit 2017. Caption: Sunset at 11.000 meters - Local Guide @ermestCaption: Sunset at 11.000 meters - Local Guide @ermest

Ermes 

Level 10

@ErmesT wrote:

Thanks @OnyedikaBenjaminJ

I think you will like this:

This is the sunrise view at 12000 meters eight, taken over England in flying back from the summit 2017. Caption: Sunset at 11.000 meters - Local Guide @ermestCaption: Sunset at 11.000 meters - Local Guide @ermest

Ermes 

Ehehe I will try to take one with my Mavic 😄

Level 10

How Beautiful Capture 🙂 @LuisRG Like is so much. Thanks for sharing with us.

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Connect Moderator

Re: How is sunrise and sunset in San Francisco?

Hi all, visit San Francisco for the LGsummit2017 gave me the possibility to explore new ways of photographing sunsets and sunrises.

Let me start with some sunset. You will not see the sun, but only the feeling of it.

Union Square is a perfect place for this

Caption - Sunset reflection on San Francisco Union Square Marriot Hotel - Local Guide @ermestCaption - Sunset reflection on San Francisco Union Square Marriot Hotel - Local Guide @ermestSunset in Union SquareSunset in Union Square

Connect Moderator

And Now, same place, early in the Morning, when the sun start to lightup the highest part of the buildings, and the road level is remaining in the dark

Caption - Sunrise at Union Square - Local Guide @ermestCaption - Sunrise at Union Square - Local Guide @ermestSunrise in Powell StSunrise in Powell StSunrise in Post St.Sunrise in Post St.

Level 9

@ErmesT amazing reflections

@ErmesT wrote:

And Now, same place, early in the Morning, when the sun start to lightup the highest part of the buildings, and the road level is remaining in the dark

Caption - Sunrise at Union Square - Local Guide @ermestCaption - Sunrise at Union Square - Local Guide @ermestSunrise in Powell StSunrise in Powell StSunrise in Post St.Sunrise in Post St.

Level 5

sincelejo_2017sincelejo_2017