cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Make it easy

Sunset evening make it easy guysSunset evening make it easy guys

Level 6

Re: How is sunrise and sunset in your city?

Sunset in Kuwait CitySunset in Kuwait City

Connect Moderator

hi @Cham Welcome to Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides. 

You are arrived here with symphonic orchestra. Wat a photo!! 

As this is your first post in here, (great post, let me say) i take the opportunity to give you some information:

• Give to the post a descriptive title

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Welcome again, I hope to see you soon 🙂

Level 5

My photos

SkySky

SkySky

Make it easy guys evening time is perfect time for take photos i love sunset

Former Google Contributor

Re: Make it easy

Hi @Janushan

Moving your posts and great photos to a related thread about sunset and sunrise :). As it looks like you are new in the forum, why don't you explore the many sections of the site and check out the conversations happening among our Local Guides? For example, this section of the site has some good tips on how to use the community and interact with your fellow Local Guides. 

Tips for getting started:

Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already. 
- Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it. 
- Share a story with your photo(s) - tell your fellow Local Guides something about the location's history, why you like it,  a few details on what is in the pictures, etc. 
- Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure its important to the content of the post.  
- Don't share personal information on the forums, check out the private messaging option instead. 

This area has helpful information about the Local Guides program in case you have more questions. Don't forget to introduce yourself to the other Local Guides on our September 2017 introduction thread, too, if still you haven't done it yet, and feel free to ask if you need any help or tips. 

Many thanks and have fun with Local Guides!

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 10

Re: Re : How is sunrise and sunset in your city?

Level 9

Wow amazing view from above by drone ! @LucioV Thanks brother for this creative work & for sharing with us...! 

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 7

Re: Maldives Sunset

Wow ...Awesome pic @Badruddeen.....!!

Level 8

Wow!!! Love it.

Lucio. @LucioV How did you get up so high? Just by jumping? 🙂

@LucioV wrote:

Sharing an actual sunset from Rome.... everything is better, from above

Ciao amico

Level 6

Hi @ErmesT,
Thank you for the very warm welcome! I am really excited to be a part of this community!

Happy to join such an enthusiastic community under the shadow of the present day tech giant.

I appreciate your advice on how to explore the forum, in fact, it has been little hard to understand the structure of the forum, I am reading through whole forum and hopefully I will get fully understanding soon.

Thanks for such a loving welcome again!

I look forward to seeking your valuable guidance in the future.

Cheers,

Cham