AveR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Sun set view from my country !!

@Kamalhasnainee It's OKJust use the search box in the top right corner. Moved.

Level 9

Re: How is sunrise and sunset in your city?

@AveR

Wow, so nice !

kamalhasnainee

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

Hey @AveR, @Myrathor, @ErmesT, @FaridTDF, @LucioV

I would like to say  - Just wow!

All contributions about this topic just amazing !

Thanks to all for their sharing with us! 

Kamalhasnainee

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Connect Moderator

Level 8

Sunrise and sunset in Batticaloa

Photographers prefer some atmosphere due to its light condition that could turn scenes into arts. Sunrise, sunset, dawn, twilight and dusk give best atmosphere to eyes as well as to cameras. Batticaloa is one of the beautiful places in Sri Lanka, and ideal place for capturing sunrise and sunset images. Some places could give only capturing moment during sunrise or sunrise, but Batticaloa can give both atmospheres due to its landscape. In morning, you could click some nice shots in east (ocean view as well as lagoon view) and in evening, you could capture the moments in west (lagoon view).

Some sample shots:

Sunrise - PalameenmaduSunrise - Palameenmadu

Sunset in Koolavady near playgroundSunset in Koolavady near playgroundSunset in VellaveliSunset in VellaveliSunset - Slaughter house Lake RoadSunset - Slaughter house Lake RoadSunset - Kumburumoolai junctionSunset - Kumburumoolai junctionSunset - Batticaloa new bridgeSunset - Batticaloa new bridgeSunset - Trinco road, SathurukondanSunset - Trinco road, Sathurukondan

Here are list of ideal places for sunrise, sunset, dawn, twilight and duck in Batticaloa. Feel free to comment if you know better places.

• Passikudah beach
  • Kallady beach
  • Navadkudah beach
  • Navalady beach
  • Batticaloa lagoon in Batticaloa new bridge
  • Batticaloa lagoon in Slaughter house Lake Road
  • Batticaloa lagoon in Trinco road, Sathurukondan
  • Valaichenai lagoon in Nasivanthivu
  • Unnichchai tank
  • Thanthamalai Hindu temple
Level 8

Re: Sunrise and sunset in Batticaloa

@ThangavelS, you may remember one click. 

Level 10

Re: Sunrise and sunset in Batticaloa

@AntanO Very beautiful. You are so lucky to live there.

Level 7

Your Favorite Sunrise and Sunset Point?

As a passionate local guide and adventure photography, I've been hunting the golden sunshine worldwide. I will share some of my favorites sunrise and sunset point as I've shared it on Google Maps.

Benteng, SelayarBenteng, Selayar

Jemaa el-Fna, Derb Chtouka, Marrakesh, MoroccoJemaa el-Fna, Derb Chtouka, Marrakesh, Morocco

Mount LatimojongMount Latimojong

Malang Rice FieldMalang Rice Field

Pembrokeshire CoastPembrokeshire Coast

PembrokeshirePembrokeshire

Penanjakan 1, Ngadisari, Probolinggo, East JavaPenanjakan 1, Ngadisari, Probolinggo, East Java

Ranu Kumbolo, Pasrujambe, Lumajang Regency, East JavaRanu Kumbolo, Pasrujambe, Lumajang Regency, East Java

Ranu Kumbolo, Pasrujambe, Lumajang Regency, East JavaRanu Kumbolo, Pasrujambe, Lumajang Regency, East Java

Wembley ParkWembley Park

My Contributions | Moderator - Malang Raya Local Guides | My Personal Website

Level 9

Re: Your Favorite Sunrise and Sunset Point?

Hello @travenesia

Nice images you have shared with us but unfortunately it is a backdated topic which was already done by someone... please see the link for details...Here.

Tips for getting started:

• Before posting Search the community !
  • Choose a nice descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people, but if you found any same title (same post) on 'Subject' then please avoid duplication.
  • Choose the nice photo & a nice story to share with us at 'Share Your Photos and Discoveries' section which is relevant with Local Guides. Don't forget to add location with your post.

Thanks for sharing your contribution!

KamalHasnainee

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Connect Moderator

Re: Your Favorite Sunrise and Sunset Point?

Hi @travenesia, very beautiful photos, thanks for sharing with us. As @Kamalhasnainee told you (thanks Kamal), please search the forum to see if the subject you are posting already exist.

I'm moving your post in this one started from @AveR in november 2016, where you will find sounrise and sunset from everywhere in the planet.

Thanks for your photos, have a fun with Maps and Connect