AveR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

Re: How is sunrise and sunset in your city?

It was actually slick ice, to bad I didn't have ice skates.  Thank you for your reply.

Level 8

Sunset  at Loch Raven Reservoir, Baltimore, MD @ 7:16 PM on May 3rd 2015Sunset at Loch Raven Reservoir, Baltimore, MD @ 7:16 PM on May 3rd 2015

Level 8

@EhsanD this is an awesome shot!

Level 5

One of plantation in Kalimantan, IndonesiaOne of plantation in Kalimantan, Indonesia

Kab. Bengkayang, Kalimantan Barat, IndonesiaKab. Bengkayang, Kalimantan Barat, Indonesia

Kab. Bengkayang, Kalimantan Barat, IndonesiaKab. Bengkayang, Kalimantan Barat, Indonesia

These picture I took when my travell work to Kalimantan Barat.

Connect Moderator

Hola @AndreasGorga, muy hermosas tus fotos 👍, gracias por compartir, te pasó algunos Tips de Fotos en Connect, dentro de lo posible colocarla derecha y que no sea repetida  .

saludos Farid

Level 5

Thanks @FaridTDF. You must visit indonesia anytime so you can know how wonderfull my country.

Level 5

@FaridTDF,

Hi mate,

I think I have found a way to post a new photo in spite of exceeding the 1000 photo limit on Connect...this is from the balcony of our townhouse on the ocean in Solana Beach,CA where we are staying for 4 weeks while our townhouse 5 minutes up the road is rehabbed from a hot water leak under the slab.Take care.  

Cheers,

Zed star.

https://goo.gl/maps/zE9fBbAZrwC2

Level 5

This is how sunset look in my city New Delhi.
Sun is hiding behind dense clouds

DARK NIGHT RISESDARK NIGHT RISES

Connect Moderator

Hi @StrangeF, nice shot. Just a tip: try to rotate the photo and reload it, as a vertical sky is a very strange view.

Welcome in Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides.

As this is your first post, I take the opportunity to give you some information:

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Welcome again, I hope to see you soon 🙂

Level 5

@ErmesT,

A gift for you mate! This is a shot I took a couple of evenings ago from the balcony of where we are now staying on the water in Solana Beach until the rehab of our townhouse 5 minutes up the road is completed in early May.Take care.

Cheers,

Zed star.

https://goo.gl/maps/zE9fBbAZrwC2