AveR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Nature Photos Livingston County NY

Hi @KevinF

Your NY sunsets are stunning indeed! I just merged your post iinto this thread dedicated to sunsets and sunrises around the world.

As a quick reminder:

• on the "Photography" board you can share all your knowledge, ask other Local Guides for advice or learn and share your tips to get the best picture. 
  • Instead you can use the "Share your Discoveries and Photos" board as the best place to share your photos and experience:).

As it looks like you are new in the forum, why don't you explore the many sections of the site and check out the conversations happening among our Local Guides? For example, this section of the site has some good tips on how to use the community and interact with your fellow Local Guides. 

Tips for getting started:

Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already. 
- Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it. 
- Share a story with your photo(s) - tell your fellow Local Guides something about the location's history, why you like it,  a few details on what is in the pictures, etc. 
- Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure its important to the content of the post.  
- Don't share personal information on the forums, check out the private messaging option instead. 

This area has helpful information about the Local Guides program in case you have more questions. Don't forget to introduce yourself to the other Local Guides on our  April 2017 introduction thread, too, if still you haven't done it yet, and feel free to ask if you need any help or tips. 

Many thanks and have fun with Local Guides!

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 5

Re: Nature Photos Livingston County NY

@KevinF,

Most excellent photos mate...and beautiful scenery.

Cheers,

Zed star.

Level 8

photography in sea beach

Untitled.jpgUntitledd.jpgIMG_0672.JPG

please send yours photography in sea beach

Re: photography in sea beach

Hi @amitkabi

Stunning photos! As your images portrayed a fantastic sunset on the beach, I moved here in this dedicated thread with sunsets and sunrises from all over the world. 

Many thanks and keep sharing such great pictures!

Connect Moderator

Re: photography in sea beach

Level 10

Re: How is sunrise and sunset in your city?

here are the pics from my camera !IMG-20170104-WA0028.jpg

IMG_0754.JPG

IMG_1029.JPG

DSC03370.JPG

IMG_0258.JPG

DSC09001.JPG

DSC09007.JPG

DSC07128.JPG

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Level 10

I love your photos @iDepp - the first one is amazing as @LucioV said! Where is exactly? Many thanks for sharing!

Level 10

@MariaB wrote:

I love your photos @iDepp - the first one is amazing as @LucioV said! Where is exactly? Many thanks for sharing!

Is from the cover of Get Lucky! 🙂

27.png

Connect Moderator