AveR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Απ: How is sunrise and sunset in your city?

@ErmesT,

Hera are a couple more from Oregon and California.

Cheers,

Zed star. 

San Diego,CA.San Diego,CA.Newport,Oregon,USA.Newport,Oregon,USA.

Level 5

@ΔημητρηςΜ,

Here are some from near where we live in Solana Beach,CA.

Cheers,

Zed star.

Solana Beach,CA.Solana Beach,CA.

Solana Beach,CA.Solana Beach,CA.

Level 5

@FaridTDF,

And these are the last ones from we used to live in downtown,San Diego,CA.We faced West so there were a lot of sunset photos taken from the hill we lived on.This has been a fun subject!

Cheers,

Zed star.

University Heights,San Diego.University Heights,San Diego.

University Heights,San Diego.University Heights,San Diego.

Level 1

Re: How is sunrise and sunset in your city?

sunrise at Budeg Mountainsunrise at Budeg Mountain

YDXJ0475_pic_edit_20160522055546.jpg

(EDITED)

Level 5

@ErmesT,

Thanks mate.Sunrises and sunsets are like the beginning and end of life.

Cheers,

Zed star.

Level 5

@MonicaL,

Lovely!

Cheers,

Zed star.

Level 5

@ErmesT,

And so to put a cap on my sunset and sunrise contribution.In mid 2003 not long after my wife and I moved to a beautiful ocean front townhouse in Cleveland,Queensland,Australia I took a photo one morning of the pretty sunrise over the water. My wife liked the photo and emailed to our favorite early morning news/weather TV station program called SUNRISE.A few days later my wife took a phone call from the program's producer that they would like to broadcast the morning weather news from our house.It had never been done before in Australia.My wife was very excited and accepted their offer.A couple of weeks later the TV crew and the Sunrise weather host/presenter Grant Denyer arrived at our place at 4.30am in the morning.My wife was up already and preparing a huge wholesome breakfast for the TV crew of 4 plus about 8 of our neighbors who we invited to share the experience.It was a real fun time...we were all on national TV.My wife was going through chemotherapy for breast cancer at the time and spoke briefly about staying strong to all the viewers on TV.We even have a dvd of the show which Sunrise gave to us.It all started with a photo of a sunrise! 

Cheers,

Zed star.

Grant Denyer the host with my wife.Grant Denyer the host with my wife.Our townhouse neighbors joined in.Our townhouse neighbors joined in.My Indian friend Bill having fun.My Indian friend Bill having fun.My wife being interviewed live.My wife being interviewed live.My sunrise photo.My sunrise photo.

Connect Moderator

Ciao @MonicaL, benvenuta in Connect, la community ufficiale delle Local Guides.

Dato che questo è il tuo primo post in Connect, colgo l'occasione per alcune indicazioni:

Ti ricordo inoltre che il significato di "condividi le tue foto" è di condividere foto fatte da te, non di ri-condividere le immagini di @AveR che hanno iniziato questo topic.

Credo che il tuo sia stato un errore dovuto alla inesperienza, a meno che tu non sia il soggetto delle immagini (nel qual caso ti faccio i miei complimenti), e credo che sia giusto che tu lo spieghi. Il rispetto del copyright è una cosa considerata molto seriamente in Connect, e non vorrei dover segnalare il tuo post ai moderatori.

Grazie della tua attenzione

Connect Moderator

Level 5

@ErmesT,

My wife and I were lucky when we lived at that address with the sun setting over the trees below us across the street in summer.It did get a bit hot in the evening though.

Cheers,

Zed star.