Lifeonthemountain's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

How do you camp with a family?

My family enjoy taking random camping trips around Kentucky. The kids love it and it's easy on our pockets. It's also a great way for memories to be made.Camping at Green River State ParkCamping at Green River State Park

IMG_20170603_165548.jpgcamping at Green River Lake State Park

Green River Lake State Park, Campbellsville, KY, United States
1 comment
Level 10

Re: How do you camp with a family?

@Lifeonthemountain Cool nice photos you got there, I also love camping :).. I see you are new here. Welcome to Local Guides Connect, Please why don't you Introduce Yourself here: Introduce-Yourself-June-2017 we would love to know you :). And also let me give you some few tips to get started here:

TIPS FOR GETTING STARTED

Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already. 
- Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it. 
- Share a story with your photo(s) - tell your fellow Local Guides something about the location's history, why you like it,  a few details on what is in the pictures, etc. 
- Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure its important to the content of the post.  
- Don't share personal information on the forums, check out the private messaging option instead. 

This area has helpful information about the Local Guides program in case you have more questions.

I hope you find this useful

Best Regards and Happy Camping 🙂