BishowvijayaP's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 10

Re: Hidden Gem || Cultural Gem || Pashupatinath Aarati || Kathmandu, Nepal πŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ™

I am counting the days of your arrival. Don't make me to count for years @KarenVChin😊

@KarenVChin wrote:

Thanks @BishowvijayaP! Nepal has always been on my Bucket List to see and visit.

Level 9

Re: Hidden Gem || Cultural Gem || Pashupatinath Aarati || Kathmandu, Nepal πŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ™

I like your reply @BishowvijayaP πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

What about me what you are counting !??

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

I am counting the days of your arrival. Don't make me to count for years @KarenVChin😊

@KarenVChin wrote:

Thanks @BishowvijayaP! Nepal has always been on my Bucket List to see and visit.

Level 10

How easily I had replied to Karen but you made me to think a lot @OSAMA bro.

Wrote and erased the sentence multiple times. πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜

I will create a fascinating post of Nepal specially for you so you will run to grab the luggage fly. πŸ˜Š

Countdown for you started too early for you. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

Level 8

This place looks wonderful, @BishowvijayaP.. 😊😊 And many thanks for the details about that place.. This is the first place, I know in Nepal by you.. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜„ 

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

Currently the issue of hidden gems is on peak. I am very thankful to @OSAMA bro for taking a initiation for worldwide geo walk, thus exploring the hidden gems. Borrowing his word I am going to explore the cultural gem of the Pashupatinath temple, Kathmandu, Nepal.

Pashupatinath temple is the very ancient, historic hindu temple of Nepal . On the basis of its architecture and magnanimous design UNESCO has listed the place as the world heritage site. Almost all tourists who visit the Nepal use to have the place in their schedule. In fact this is the place you can visit on the same day of your landing. 

The hidden cultural gem I am talking about is not the temple but Pashupatinath aarati. It use to occur in everyday evening but Monday is the most loved day of lord Shiva so the Monday is more populous. Local people of here are familiar about it. But most of the tourist miss to watch this cultural function. 

Pashupatinath sandhya aarati (waving light in front of devine at evening) takes place from 7 PM at Summer and 6 PM at winter. It takes almost 1 hour to complete the whole process of chanting and worshipping. If you have enough time then you can enjoy the video below:

with friendswith friends

@NareshDarji @deepakjhic @Anonymous @DavidTito  @NarenChandra @SalmaanN @Osaka78forTRUMP @JohnnyE @VictorOmebije

Vellore Local Guides
Level 10

Thanks a lot @SalmaanN πŸ˜Š

But this is just a hidden gem from the crowd of gems; not a detail. πŸ˜€πŸ˜

So I am thinking of my another old post of this place to edit and adding much more information.

Lets see, the place can be included your wish list.

Level 8

I would be glad to hear much of this place, @BishowvijayaP.. It would sure be in my wish list.. I wish to visit that place with you.. 😊😊

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

Thanks a lot @SalmaanN πŸ˜Š

But this is just a hidden gem from the crowd of gems; not a detail. πŸ˜€πŸ˜

So I am thinking of my another old post of this place to edit and adding much more information.

Lets see, the place can be included your wish list.

Vellore Local Guides
Level 10

I am always here for you @SalmaanN bro. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

Level 8

Thanks a lot, @BishowvijayaP bro.. 😊😊

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

I am always here for you @SalmaanN bro. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

Vellore Local Guides
Level 10

Its my pleasure to welcome you @SalmaanN πŸ™‚