BishowvijayaP's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 10

Re: Hidden Gem || Cultural Gem || Pashupatinath Aarati || Kathmandu, Nepal πŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ™

Thanks a lot @PushpendraKhadka bro. Edition is applied. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

@PushpendraKhadka wrote:

very good gem explored bro. Not only at monday . Aarrati goes every evening.

Level 10

Re: Hidden Gem || Cultural Gem || Pashupatinath Aarati || Kathmandu, Nepal πŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ™

😊😊 Thank you so much @AkmalB bro. 

You are encouraging me to write a lot.  πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

@AkmalB wrote:

Very nice post @BishowvijayaP and good writing skills. You're also looking good man...

Level 10

Its the process of waving the lights with rituals in the name of God @JohnnyE

Just keep calm and watch how followers conduct the process. πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

πŸ™Œ πŸ™Œ πŸ™Œ πŸ™Œ πŸ™Œ πŸ™Œ πŸ™Œ

@_Johnny_ wrote:

Wow it's amazing @BishowvijayaP. Wish the weather was better and btw I don't understand anything in that video. Wonderful view though. Thanks for sharing. πŸ‘

Level 10

Thanks a lot @KarenVChin for this appreciatiation and acknowledgement.

I have an invitation for you to visit Nepal at least once in a lifetime.😊😊

πŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ™

@KarenVChin wrote:

@BishowvijayaP@OSAMA's Worldwide "Hidden Gems" Geo Walk, is catching on fire! Really enjoyed reading your post and your video,  Never would have known about this "hidden gem"

Connect Moderator

Great my dear @BishowvijayaP

Pata nahi jivan me kab paashupatinath ke darshan hoge par Bhai tumne gar bethe ye avsar Diya many many thanks Bhai. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

Yeah @KarenVChin we will discover alot of Hidden Gems around the world πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘Œ

Level 10

Pashupatinath ke darshan tumare liye asambhav bhi nahi hai @NareshDarji bro. Bas iis bakth ka intajar hey ki kaunsa bakt ishwar ne tume darshan deneke liye nirmaan kar rakhe hain. πŸ™‚ Me cahata hun ki wo samaya jarur/jaldi aayenge. πŸ™‚

@NareshDarji wrote:

Great my dear @BishowvijayaP

Pata nahi jivan me kab paashupatinath ke darshan hoge par Bhai tumne gar bethe ye avsar Diya many many thanks Bhai.  

Level 10

Yeah @OSAMA bro, gems are hidden in order to let us explore them. πŸ™  πŸ™ πŸ™  πŸ™

@OSAMA wrote:

Yeah @KarenVChin we will discover alot of Hidden Gems around the world πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘Œ

Connect Moderator

Agr paashupatinath ka aades hua to jald hi darsan hoge @BishowvijayaP 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

Its the process of waving the lights with rituals in the name of God @JohnnyE

Just keep calm and watch how followers conduct the process. πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

πŸ™Œ πŸ™Œ πŸ™Œ πŸ™Œ πŸ™Œ πŸ™Œ πŸ™Œ

It's simply amazing @BishowvijayaP. I really do enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing. πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ