MikeO's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

Help posting photos that fit the file size

I am trying to post some photos but everyone says it's too large does anyone know how to shrink the file to get the picture on here or if there's something else I need to do please let me know thank you in advance for your help

Sebring, FL, United States
2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Help posting photos that fit the file size

@MikeO HI

Welcome to Local Guides Connect Forum and Thanks for your Posting on Connect....

Posting on connect photo size limit into 03MB ...

if your file is larger than 3mb , resize your file with any editing software or Photoshop than upload on connect post

for more info about it read this post

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator
Solution

@MikeO HI

Welcome to Local Guides Connect Forum and Thanks for your Posting on Connect....

Posting on connect photo size limit into 03MB ...

if your file is larger than 3mb , resize your file with any editing software or Photoshop than upload on connect post

for more info about it read this post

Level 8

Hi @MikeO,

To stay below the 3MB per photo limits as stated by @ShafiulB, I use this app on Android.  

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.simplemobilephotoresizer

I am sure there are more ways to do the same, let's see what othet LGs are using.

@MikeO wrote:

I am trying to post some photos but everyone says it's too large does anyone know how to shrink the file to get the picture on here or if there's something else I need to do please let me know thank you in advance for your help