iyudhi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Having sushi in Sapporo, Hokkaido - Japan

Just had a mini Local Guide meetup in Sapporo with @YumiSapporo and @HiroJP. This is just a sneak preview of my adventure in Sapporo. Full report coming up in a few days 🙂

IMG_4562.jpg

They took me to this amazing local sushi shop. The location is quite secluded and not reachable by public transport. The shop is small but really cozy. And it's easy to tell that the people visiting the shops are regular and have good relationship with the chef. A really nice atmosphere.

IMG_4554.JPG

Everything in Japanese, so I definitely would be struggling ordering anything without any help from the locals. Yumi and Miura did the ordering for me, and it's easily one of the best sushi (if not the best) I've ever eaten in my entire life. They're decently priced too.

IMG_4565.jpg

Again, I wouldn't be able to discover this without the power of Local Guides 🙂 For those interested, here's the location on Maps:

https://goo.gl/maps/f12PS6VzeJR2

日本北海道札幌市 とも恵寿し
5 comments
Level 10

Re: Having sushi in Sapporo, Hokkaido - Japan

Connect Moderator

Please do @LucioV you won't regret it 🙂

Level 5

Me too, I admired the empire Japan with the sunrise flag, I will make I visit when I get ready.

@LucioV wrote:

I'm in Love with Japan, and i will visit, once in my life.

Thanks for sharing @iyudhi

Former Google Contributor

Wow, take a look at that sushi!!!

I hate you now, @iyudhi 🙂

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
Level 8

Здравствуйте! Я видел ваши фото на страницах Google +, очень понравились .