Ildarcheg's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Haunted housed. Do you dare to come in?

You are welcome to Al Qasimi Ghost Palace.

"Built reportedly at a cost of Dh500 million over 25 years ago, Al Qasimi Palace, say locals, has remained uninhabited but for just one night. Rumors have it that strange happenings occurred in the palace on the first day after people moved in, ultimately driving them away..." GulfNews.com

Ras Al-Khaimah - United Arab Emirates
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Haunted housed. Do you dare to come in?

Gosh, NEVER! From your 360 photo I feel the chills already. Please tell me you went in. And if really so, share your experience, @Ildarcheg!

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 9

Re: Haunted housed. Do you dare to come in?

)))) Yes, I went in, at night))) 

I tried to do it alone, but the only place I reached was basement. I just run out at that time))). I decided that it will be more "comfortable" to do it again with my friend. Actually, I have a lot of friends but the only one agreed to go with me. I cannot say that I feel something mysterious because all I was thinking about was how to set up the lights and choose right settings on my camera. Same as my friend. I think it would be better to try again on Halloween or at least during a full moon)))))