Level 8

Happy National Ice Cream Day!

IMG_20170716_175852_849.jpg

IMG_20170703_210157_768.jpg

IMG_20170326_214814_382.jpg

Happy National Ice Cream Day!🍦🍨 

I hope you all enjoyed! 

I usually like to make my own...

A quick recipe for easy ice cream is heavy whipping cream, with 1 can of condensed milk and flavor of your choice (I like to use instant pudding packs for the intense flavor and the extra thick creaminess it brings to the recipe) 

What is your favorite ice cream? 

Jeremiah's Italian Ice of Winter Park, Aloma Avenue, Winter Park, FL, United States
8 comments
Level 8

Re: Happy National Ice Cream Day!

To you too friend @DiAnaUS and my favourite ice-cream is a combination made by myself ( vanilla ice cream with chilled pieces of mango and dry fruits at the top)

Do try it😊😊😊😊

Level 8

That sounds absolutely delicious my dad's favorite ice cream is mango ice cream from a restaurant here called Friendly's. I will definitely have to try that recipe thank you @mhjn😁

Level 10

Former Google Contributor

NO WAY! 1. Umm, being a big fan of ice cream, how could I not know it's international ice cream day?!? 2. How did you make creating your own ice cream look so easy...

We used to have Maggie Moo's in Singapore too, but sadly they left our shores. After having tried ice cream at various joints, I think I have found my forever favourite: Andersen's of Denmark, any chocolate! 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 8

Me and my family love this combo, so do try @DiAnaUS

@DiAnaUS wrote:

That sounds absolutely delicious my dad's favorite ice cream is mango ice cream from a restaurant here called Friendly's. I will definitely have to try that recipe thank you @mhjn😁

Level 8

😊😊😊😊 do enjoy bro @Ravi_Kiran

@Ravi_Kiran wrote:

Yaa chilled Mango with vanilla ice cream also my favorite @DiAnaUS@mhjn

Level 8

Found your fav ice cream spot ???????? @JeslynL 

@DiAnaUS

IMG_20170717_144048.jpg

Level 8

@JeslynL it was a recipe I found on tastemade and buzzfeed like 3 yrs ago, it's so easy and so delicious πŸ˜‹ I first started using it because Ube and Buko Pandan ice cream was hard to find, and when I did it was nearly $20usd per container, but the recipe is perfect for any flavor πŸ™‚