Vinod_Arch's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: Handicrafts Of India

Thanks for your suggestion, Images I am share here is not copyright its an art . It is not required any permission.

Second this topic not share by any one.

We are artist from india and it an art any body share this.

Sorry I am sir not removing the post. Pinrest and LG can not compared. You can find most of photos on pinrest.

@ErmesT wrote:

dear @Vinod_Arch, I whould like to have your attention for a few second:

• There are already a lot of topics in Connect about "Author's right", this theme have been discussed many times. Connect is a place where to post "original content" that means "made by you".
  • In a few cases we can post content "made by others", but we have to declare the reason for posting these contents AND WE MUST MENTION the autor of the photos.

Now, it seems that the photos you posted are all coming from Pinterest, or from online shops of handcrafts.

Let me say that this is not a correct way to act for a Local Guide, even if you want to promote your country.

For this reason, I'm inviting you to remove the photos that are NOT YOURS from this post, and also from THIS ONE

Best regards

Connect Moderator

dear @Vinod_Arch, your answer really surprise me. If you are an artist, as you declare, you should be the first to sustain the "author's right", and how much important is to acknowledge the property of an artistic product, as also a photo is. It is non a matter of "copy rights". I mean, if the subject of the photos is made by you, why don't you just declare this?
The same photos (not the same subject, but exactly the same photos) are showed in many "online shops".
If you want to support arts, and you are an artist, why don't you do a nice post showing to everybody how you make the beautiful artistic products.

Level 5

Dear @ErmesT @Here I am not claim that these are my products, I just show Crafts o india and want to make a group of artist but it is very said that you change topic. It is surprising if I claim others art with my name. I already mentioned in my reply that this art is blons to different cities of india. These arts not blongs to a person but it refer to cities. But you take my article in wrong ways

Level 5

@ErmesT please check our art www.vinodmurtimuseum.com. I dont to share here but for I share my work. 

@ErmesT wrote:

dear @Vinod_Arch, your answer really surprise me. If you are an artist, as you declare, you should be the first to sustain the "author's right", and how much important is to acknowledge the property of an artistic product, as also a photo is. It is non a matter of "copy rights". I mean, if the subject of the photos is made by you, why don't you just declare this?
The same photos (not the same subject, but exactly the same photos) are showed in many "online shops".
If you want to support arts, and you are an artist, why don't you do a nice post showing to everybody how you make the beautiful artistic products.

Connect Moderator

well @Vinod_Arch, this is the second case: in Connect the advertising of commercial Activity is not permitted. So I really don't t know how to explain this to you. What do you think @Corrie?

Level 5

@ErmesT @Corrie As I already explained to you that I am not Advertising my self.This is only for you. I dont know why you make issue of my post after clearly mentioned everything n replied every doubt of yours. 

Former Google Contributor

@Vinod_Arch Please only post pictures that you took yourself. If you did not take these photos, please remove them from your post. I understand you are trying to showcase Indian arts, but it would be better if you did this through photos of your own art or photos you have taken. Thank you!

Level 5

@Corrie This is our crafts n our photos, but you  search this on google and other web site you find same art because many people selling this it is very popular in India. 

If I will tell you to visit my FB page or web site then you said I am advertising my product.

It was my first post. But didn't thought it become a mess here.

So please you tell how can I certified.  

Level 5

@Vinod_Arch,

I understand mate and I believe you meant no harm..being proud of your country's artifacts and art treasures ..in your case India..is a wonderful and patriotic thing to feel.My home country is Australia and I am very proud of Sir Sidney Nolan's famous paintings of the notorious bushranger Ned Kelly which were painted in the 1940's.I actually own 3 well known prints of various paintings from his series of very famous and priceless paintings...but they are not originals just prints.If I were to search all the art galleries in Australia I could scan photos of the original paintings and post them right here on Local Guides Connect as if they were my own photos.....but that wouldn't be in the spirit of this forum...... because I did not take the photos of them in the galleries myself.I know your heart is in the right place but showing photos that are already available to view everywhere else including Facebook is not what we are all about here.I am sure you can take real photographs of many interesting things in India we would love you to share with us.I will be the first to give you a kudo if you do my friend.Best of luck.

Cheers,

Zed star.

Former Google Contributor

@Vinod_Arch Did you take these pictures with your own camera? That is the question we are trying to explain.