Vinod_Arch's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Handicrafts Of India

These Handicrafts showing the Beauty of india. Start adding places of Indian handicrfts to help the crafts person whole word. So mark near place in google map.Humanji.jpgMa Durga.jpgPicture 035.jpgPicture 036.jpgPicture 038.jpgPicture 039.jpgPicture 040.jpgPicture 041.jpgPicture 042.jpg 

Vinod Murti Museum(MnM Crafts), Ramgarh, Rajasthan, India
21 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Handicrafts Of India

Hi @Vinod_Arch Welcome in Connect, the Official Community community of Google Local Guides.

Where did you take these beautiful photos? Why don?t you tell us a bit more about it?

As this is your first post in Connect, i take the opportunity to give you some information:

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Level 7

Hi @Vinod_Arch 

Welcome to local guides connect.

It seems that many pictures you shared at this platform is representing bustar art. It is requested to add some more info about these art forms, availability of handicrafts etc so that others readers also get awareness about the same.  For more details Please go through the post of @LuisR at the link given bellow.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Share-Your-Photos-and/Read-Posting-on-quot-Share-your-Photos-a...

Thank again for sharing quality shoots.

Level 3

Nice collection of photos @Vinod_Arch

Level 5

@Vinod_Arch,,

Very beautiful artifacts mate.Did you photograph them in your home or at a museum or something?

Cheers,

Zed star.

Level 5

I want to show beauty of India this is handmade craft from different part of India some from odisa rajasthan chttisgarh. 

Request to all come n show your local arts here.

Level 5

Thanks encourage to LG to show their art crafts

@AjayAlexJ wrote:

@AjayAlexJ wrote:

@AjayAlexJ wrote:

Level 5

Thanks for guidelines I am new here Thanks again.

Level 5

@Vinod_Arch,

You are welcome mate.

Cheers,

Zed star.

Connect Moderator

dear @Vinod_Arch, I whould like to have your attention for a few second:

• There are already a lot of topics in Connect about "Author's right", this theme have been discussed many times. Connect is a place where to post "original content" that means "made by you".
  • In a few cases we can post content "made by others", but we have to declare the reason for posting these contents AND WE MUST MENTION the autor of the photos.

Now, it seems that the photos you posted are all coming from Pinterest, or from online shops of handcrafts.

Let me say that this is not a correct way to act for a Local Guide, even if you want to promote your country.

For this reason, I'm inviting you to remove the photos that are NOT YOURS from this post, and also from THIS ONE

Best regards