راضي's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Handcraft shop

_20180418_163259.JPG

Hello everyone I hope you are fine today I will share with you some of the wonderful pictures I took during my visit to Egypt when I went to a gift shop and wonderful handcrafts of the famous Egyptian heritage The shop contains many wonderful gifts that are handmade and now leave you with the pictures The pictures I hope you like,_20180418_165413.JPG

_20180418_165353.JPG

_20180418_165242.JPG

_20180418_165145.JPG

_20180418_165122.JPG

_20180418_165057.JPG

_20180418_164115.JPG

_20180418_163215.JPG

Check the link below for more photpho

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ilYBGzFtsHvUMXfv1

مصر
8 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Handcraft shop

Hi @راضي

Nice collection of photos and beautiful items captured. Thank you for sharing!

Cheers!

Level 9

You are welcome @MarinSt

You are right nice collection,

Taken by SONY XPERIA XZ

Thank you for praising the photos

Cheers

Saudi local guide 

Connect Moderator

Hola @راضي, me gustaron mucho tus fotos, 😀👍. Egipto 🇪🇬 es un lugar que siempre tengo entre los que deseo visitar. Supongo que en algún momento me animaré y viajaré por allí. Pero ya tú ya fuiste, me gustaría si te animas, nos cuentes cómo fue tu experiencia de viajar a Egipto, por donde estuviste, que visitaste, que te gusto más, que comidas pudiste degustar, que me recomendarías si yo desearía visitarla, o que no hacer, puede ser una historia de viaje. 

Un gran saludo para usted y ancioso por leer más de su producción. Farid.🙂

🤚👇

For the case that has difficulty, in reading my answer, in the upper right part of the screen, in the drop-down menu of languages, you can select the language, in which you want to read the post.

Level 9

Hello

@FaridTDF

Sorry for the late reply

I think it is a good opportunity for me to share with you and the others how is my trip to Egypt

1. We were five guys .We agreed that each day one of us will take the lead as a guide and my turn was the third day and I decided to go to Pyramids, fine Lebanese restaurant and Breif tour in Cairo subways and here is a link for it https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Travel-and-Advice/My-Trip-To-Egypt/td-p/644718

If you plan to visit Egypt this is some information i hope you will benefit from... Cairo and Alexandria have no thing worth visiting except historical monuments the famous Pyramids as well as the Egyption museum is one of the best musemus I.have visited where it contains thousand of rare artifacts.

2.in Cairo Beggars everywhere. Sorry I mentioned this but I should tell the truth

3. My experience for the food and restaurant was very bad .Because I ccouldn' find restaurant that are worth mentioning to everyone so I advice you to visit Cairo for attractions and monuments only if you so I recommend you to stay in Marriott hotel. Because it is close to the Pyramid and Egyptian museum and very cheap to go there.The Egyptian people are good and cooperative with foreign tourists...  

Important things for you

1. All foreign tourists from European countries go to Cairo then back to  sharm el-sheikh or Hurghada where luxury hotels, chalets and resresor are the safest in addition to the fine restaurants. that are worth visiting, but the distance bebetwe Cairo and share el-sheikh far away it is about 450 kilometers

All my talk is true and with out any compliments .

Finally i hope you will benefit from this information

Cheers

Saudi local guide 

Connect Moderator

Muchas gracias @راضي, es un gran aporte el que realizaste si puedes agrega algunas fotos 📸 con eso completaría el post, los consejos son de primera calidad gracias. 😀👍🍀

Saludos Farid

👇

For the case that has difficulty, in reading my answer, in the upper right part of the screen, in the drop-down menu of languages, you can select the language, in which you want to read the post.

Level 9

Thanks @FaridTDF

I just replied to your post.. 

I've put a photos link

Cheers

See you around 

Level 8

Hi @راضي,

Thanks for visiting Egypt, and despite the concerns you have mentioned, Egypt cities is still a great attraction and place to visit.

Cairo and Alexandria (where do I live) is the biggest 2 main cities in Egypt, where millions are living and moving everyday. While both cities can't be compared to the lovely resorts in Sharm El Sheikh and Hurgada, but still there several spots is great to visit and experience.

Cairo specially is full of restaurants and places to eat with a different variety of cuisines, which I'm surprised that you couldn't find the good one there, but I believe by next visit, I can provide you a good list of places.

That's an invitation to visit Egypt, and I'd be happy to help you plan your visit in the way you will enjoy to the max. 

Join our Egypt Local Guides Community - https://www.facebook.com/groups/egyptgooglelocalguides/
Level 9

شكراً لك أخي @ShadySalama

اوعدك اذا رحت مصر مرة ثانية سأتواصل معك 

اخوك راضي من السعودية