DoriyaKiz's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Gyochon Hanok Village and Woljeonggyo Bridge [Gyeongju's Sight and Sounds, Part 6]

Ohai Local Guides! How is everyone feeling on a Monday? I'm back again to resume my Gyeongju's series! Today I am going to be sharing about Gyochon Hanok Village and Woljeonggyo Bridge!

IMG_20180715_173427.jpg

Intro: Gyochon Hanok Village is a tourist attraction in Gyeongju shaped in a traditional Korean Village style. These traditional buildings house a variety of cafes, shops, and museums for tourists. You can walk around the village just soaking in the atmosphere and deciding what you want to buy/eat/do. If you're a fan of history, there is also a preserved house from many years ago for you to visit.

Woljeonggyo Bridge, on the other hand, is a scenic spot not far from Gyochon where you can take cool pictures of!

IMG_20180715_171742.jpg

Review: The village is not a bad place to hang out in as they offer visitors a variety of things to do. You can even dress up in traditional Korean costumes to roam around the village for photo opportunities. You can eat ice-cream, play with dogs or just admire the architecture of the place. Do take note though to get to the village before 4pm, as many shops and attractions close by 5pm. 

Are there any traditional villages where you live? Do share!

Gyeongju-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do, South Korea
4 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Gyochon Hanok Village and Woljeonggyo Bridge [Gyeongju's Sight and Sounds, Part 6]

Gyochon Hanok looks very cosy, @DoriyaKiz. Thank you for sharing.

How much time did you spend there?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Re: Gyochon Hanok Village and Woljeonggyo Bridge [Gyeongju's Sight and Sounds, Part 6]

Great post and so amazing photos @DoriyaKiz
Keep up to share the beautiful photos and informative posts.
Thank you for sharing

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 8

Thanks @Rezgar and @IrrPavlova for the kind comments! Was in the town for 2 days and 2 nights 🙂

Level 10

You're welcome, my dear friend @DoriyaKiz

Best Regards
Rezgar