Polash0001's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Graffiti share

Graffiti is a counter-culture name.To these artists all the walls of the earth are each canvas.Graffiti has a spontaneous introduction to the ongoing issue through artistic protests of conventional principles or decisions. As a result, the wall that stood in the room was just the hearing, the mouth was now in its mouth. At least one of the tattoos in the city's body is to make fun of time. These tattoo artisans are called 'Guerrilla Artists'. Like the guerrilla fighters, they have to kill the thorns.The people of this line, the men of this line, to give a splash of artwork on the walls of the night targeted at the darkness of night.

Here I shared the best graffiti I found in Bangladesh. It Is SUBOD series. you can view there Facebook page HOBEKI. You like graffiti or you don’t. It’s often as simple as that. Legal and moral issues of spraying paint illicitly on walls or other surfaces that are not your property aside, graffiti is an art form that has existed since ancient times.

You can also share your famous graffiti which is in your city.

Picture from HOBEKI series facebook pagePicture from HOBEKI series facebook page

Picture from HOBEKI series facebook pagePicture from HOBEKI series facebook page

“Subodh tui paliyey ja ekhon shomoy pokkhey na/Tor bhaggey kichhu nei” (Flee Subodh, time is not on your side/Nothing is written in your fate). “Subodh tui paliye ja/ Bhuleo fire asis na” (Flee Subodh/ Don’t even return by mistake). Such ominous warnings have started appearing as mysterious graffiti on the walls of Dhaka’s streets over the last few months. People have encountered the strange street art – depicting a man running with a caged sun – at Agargaon, Mohakhali and Old Airport area Dhaka.

Picture from HOBEKI series facebook pagePicture from HOBEKI series facebook pagePicture from HOBEKI series facebook pagePicture from HOBEKI series facebook pagePicture from HOBEKI series facebook pagePicture from HOBEKI series facebook pagePicture from HOBEKI series facebook pagePicture from HOBEKI series facebook pagePicture from HOBEKI series facebook pagePicture from HOBEKI series facebook pagePicture from HOBEKI series facebook pagePicture from HOBEKI series facebook pagePicture from HOBEKI series facebook pagePicture from HOBEKI series facebook page20228487_472555199777012_932582311793262790_n.jpgPicture from HOBEKI series facebook pagePicture from HOBEKI series facebook pagePicture from HOBEKI series facebook pagePicture from HOBEKI series facebook pagePicture from HOBEKI series facebook pagePicture from HOBEKI series facebook pagePicture from HOBEKI series facebook pagePicture from HOBEKI series facebook pagePicture from HOBEKI series facebook pagePicture from HOBEKI series facebook page

strikes Love Road, Mirpur-2, Dhaka

36739863_1066086293548683_6900923554498347008_n.jpgbomb20171025132341.jpg

Md Polash Hossien

||
Dhaka, Bangladesh
13 comments
Level 2

Re: Graffiti share

wow its awesome post and photo share. 

It is also a graffiti.

photo-1498064574335-36a6cb585015.jpg

Level 10
Level 10

Really nice street wall 

Thanks for sharing @Polash0001 

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Polash0001

Wow! This is really wonderful post! I love graffiti! 

Personally for me graffiti are a great way for an artist to express himself and they bring very special atmosphere to each city.

It is the first time I heard of HOBEKI? but his works looks very interesting. Are you sure that all the graffiti in your post are his? I think that some of them are from an artist called Banksy. 

Below you can find some photos from one of my favorite city in the world - Valparaiso.

Cerro alegre, ValparaisoCerro alegre, ValparaisoCerro alegre, ValparaisoCerro alegre, ValparaisoValparaisoValparaisoCerro alegre, ValparaisoCerro alegre, Valparaiso

Looking forward to your future post.

Cheers 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Dear @JavieraAu i am pleasure to see you comment in my post. All my graffiti of this post not a single persons.

under this graffiti makes Banksy. he is also my favorite artist.

21687576_500613386971193_7283442806549487813_n.jpgbomb20171025132341.jpg

HOBEKI it is not a persons name. it is a question to all people. its Bengali version is হবে কি? and English translate is (What will happen?)

Some one called him Subodh cause all of her graffiti he mention this name. but সুবোধ = সু-বোধ / ভালো বুদ্ধি / সুবুদ্ধি English means (Good sense, people who has good seance )

According to the Facebook page's various information, this person is the creator of HOBEKI.

20031692_1376976595720035_3676730042149890083_n.jpg

Below you can Find matches of Banksy and HOBEKI's creator.

The ‘Banksy of Bangladesh’ is asking someone called Subodh to run away, but why?

প্রথম আলো  It is the number one online paper of Bangladesh. they also create an article on HOBEKI. you can see to click here.

Your all Picture are most commendable. Thanks again for share.

Md Polash Hossien

||
Level 9

you are welcome @TSS

Md Polash Hossien

||
Level 1

17769461_303t.jpgimages.jpgIMG_0251.jpg

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Polash0001

Thank you for sharing this this interesting facts about HOBEKI.  It reminds me a little bit of the mysterious way how Banksy cover his identity. Maybe this is the reason why he is called the ‘Banksy of Bangladesh’.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 1

Hi @Polash0001 Thank you for explore our country to world wide.

Level 6

Truly amazing works here guys @Polash0001 @JavieraAu  @ED31 @TSS

I think I'm HOBEKIs newest fan! Awesome stuff!