JuliaRoss's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Google Maps Photos - Helping Local Businesses

It is good to know this program is doing so much to help local businesses - and consumers to find some of the best locations in the world.

Google Maps - Julia Ross Photo ContributionsGoogle Maps - Julia Ross Photo Contributions30 Million Views on Google Maps30 Million Views on Google Maps

Traveling Executive - Sharing good vibes and local experiences with the world - It is better to experience something once than to hear about it a thousand times. Travel On. Experience the world.
Dallas, TX, United States
9 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Google Maps Photos - Helping Local Businesses

Hey @JuliaRoss,

Congrats on making this major Google Maps milestone!

Cheers,

Karen

Level 9

It's really a big hit for helping Local Businesses @JuliaRoss ! Glad to see this milestone achievement. Could you please tell us any secret about your achievement? How it possible? Thanks for sharing this. 

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 8

I have a passion for helping local businesses and find many are not on the map.  Find those, add them to Google Maps and take good photos that others will want to see.  I try to submit photos I know the business would be proud of.

@Kamalhasnainee wrote:

It's really a big hit for helping Local Businesses @JuliaRoss ! Glad to see this milestone achievement. Could you please tell us any secret about your achievement? How it possible? Thanks for sharing this. 

Traveling Executive - Sharing good vibes and local experiences with the world - It is better to experience something once than to hear about it a thousand times. Travel On. Experience the world.
Level 9

its great milestone congrats.how many years did it took to reach this number???@Julia Ross

Connect Moderator

Congrats @JuliaRoss for your new milestone

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

Thanks dear @JuliaRoss for your nice suggestion !

@JuliaRoss wrote:

I have a passion for helping local businesses and find many are not on the map.  Find those, add them to Google Maps and take good photos that others will want to see.  I try to submit photos I know the business would be proud of.

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

this is very big record...... congrats for that...

but i also a local guide so i will break your records.

its nothing front of you but i am somethingits nothing front of you but i am something

Level 9

@JuliaRoss great job!  Keep up the fantastic work!

New WriterNew SolutionistGood FriendSuper Popular| 9 Badges so far! | My Connect Profile | My Contributions
Level 8

Some of the photos are new businesses.  Adding new businesses to Google Maps assists in increasing views on photos because your photo lands in the headline photo on maps until the business owner claims their business listing on maps or begins managing the listing. 

Other photos are different angles, to include unique design elements of a building or interior images which are engaging like displays or artwork.  

Thanks for the questions!  Google is helping many local businesses to bring in customers due to the photos in maps!  I hope these tips help!

@Kamalhasnainee wrote: