MahabubMunna's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Google Maps Location alert for Rohinga Shelter centers and relief delivery Point

download.jpg

Hello Local Guides Team and all Local guides member 

Hope Every one know last 3 week  Mayanmar Army start killing Burma general People and burning there home . now  last 2 week more then 300k people shelter in Bangladesh near Arakan border . So rise your voice against this killing  

Few international Volunteer and NGO start Relief program there . but they don't know how many camp and where they give . so one place go so many people for provide Relief other place  so many people hungry .

My request can possible create alert like   Flood alert for india , nepal , bangladesh type  for all volunteer Organization know  refugee camp and they update there position  and understand  missing places  then  go for provide Food , tent and medical support  etc 21682589_1957286634285152_2134466572_o.png

@TraciC @GusMoreira @JuanCh  @LuisRG @mchomsky @BellaWi @YanniY @HelloJess

Mahabub Hasan
9 comments
Level 9

Re: Google Maps Location alert for Rohinga Shelter centers and relief delivery Point

Who will help Myanmar's Rohingya?

BBC link .

We talk about another refugees crisis here .

And they need help from all the World.

And if there any option to update the  map about explosive mines !??

Hope one day all peace will be in all the World, 

Amen

Level 8

Re: Google Maps Location alert for Rohinga Shelter centers and relief delivery Point

Yes @MahabubMunna.  It is much-needed post for Underprivileged Rohingya. Google should think about it to arrange that kind of option on map.

Level 7

We all appreciate this initiative. It is now much important to save Rohingya oppressed people. Now some donation and food supplement couldn't be reached to the sufferers due to the right guidelines to approach to the migrated Rohingya. It is now necessary to add the above needs to the map in this trend issue.

Level 8

Nice initiative @MahabubMunna. Google should consider by adding this feature into map.

Level 7

very good  initiative. I highly appreciate it. 

Level 7

save humanity 

Level 10

@MahabubMunna what is a good way for normal lay people like ourselves to help in this situation?

If monetary donation is lacking at the moment, if possible (if you know of), provide a legitimate organization to donate to, which food water medicine will actually reach the victims there.

If some worldwide petition needs to be signed, if you could find a link and share it.

The sad thing is that most countries have closed their doors for the victims in fear of possible radical infiltration.

Deeply troubled.. 

Level 10

Assalaamu alaikum

Hi @MahabubMunna @hafezahmad100 @MdAbdurRahman @RayhanKhoka @OSAMA and all my Brother

Save Rohingya

Save Our Brother

Fii Amanillaah, Aamiin

Level 8

It is a great idea. I think google should help us for the humanity. I also request to google.