ivicirillo's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Glaciar Perito Moreno! Argentina

Hi everyone! Today i want to share with you a photo that i took in El Calafate, Argentina. This city is placed in the province of Santa Cruz, and the most famose and faboulose activity to do, is to explore the National Park Los Glaciares. Hope you like it! Have you all a nice day! 🌞photo taken in Glaciar Perito Moreno, in the month of January 2018 @ivicirillophoto taken in Glaciar Perito Moreno, in the month of January 2018 @ivicirillo

Parque Nacional Los Glaciares, Santa Cruz, Argentina
5 comments
Level 5

Re: Glaciar Perito Moreno! Argentina

AMAZING! 

Former Google Contributor

Wooow! This photo is a masterpiece, @ivicirillo! I'm very happy I had the chance to see it. Thanks for sharing!

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 5

Thank you @NadyaPN! You are very kind, i'm happy you like it

Level 10

Hi @ivicirillo

Thanks for sharing this beautiful picture. It is a great opportunity for me to discover Argentina.

I love mountains.

Please have a look at this post :https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Share-Your-Photos-and/SHARE-MOUNTAIN-LANDSKAPES/m-p/662867#M48...

I am sure you will enjoy.

See you around

Jul

Level 5

Hermosa foto! Soy argentina y todavía no he podido ir pero está dentro de mis planes. Gracias por compartir semejante belleza!