Level 6

Giggle box yogyakarta

Very very nice and cool to meet hereIMG_20170714_182501_355.jpg

IMG_20170714_182450_065.jpg

Yogyakarta, Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta, Indonesia
3 comments
Level 10

Re: Giggle box yogyakarta

Hi @Habibie and a big welcome to Local Guides Connect 😊. I see you are new here and just joined this wonderful and amazing community. I would love to know you, hope we can be friends one day 😊😊. I want to share some tips with you on how you can get started using this forum with you:

For example, this section of the site has some good tips on how to use the community and interact with your fellow Local Guides. 

Tips for getting started:

Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already. 
- Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it. 
- Share a story with your photo(s) - tell your fellow Local Guides something about the location's history, why you like it,  a few details on what is in the pictures, etc. 
- Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure its important to the content of the post.  
- Don't share personal information on the forums, check out the private messagingoption instead. 

This area has helpful information about the Local Guides program in case you have more questions.

To find Local Guides near you or organize a meet-up, this board helps you:Let-s-Meet-Up

And also you can Introduce yourself in our official Introduction Thread here:Introduce-Yourself-July

Kind Regards and Looking forward to hearing from you 🙂

Level 10

Hi @Habibie, @HelloSamsonR,

Is it a LG meet up ? It's Good if you plain one kind of meet up here.

LG Brother from Bandung proud your great efforts. Success !!!

Level 6

Thanks @PaDeSSo